Trying find Best Rebate Wolverine Men's Fulton Hiking Boot,Black,11 M US

Wolverine Men's Fulton Hiking Boot,Black,11 M US





Show Price


2 months ago, my pal talked about his experience after purchasing this product. He advises me to purchase the exact same product. I attempted it, and it's real exactly what my pal stated. If you are uncertain, please review the comments of purchasers below.




Wolverine Men's Fulton Hiking Boot,Black,11 M US Description


Wolverine Fulton Hikers boast comfort that sticks. To trail's end and back, no one does comfort like Wolverine! Top-quality components, hard-grabbing outsoles and full-foot cushioning come together the Wolverine way... tough and durable on the outside, comfy and dry on the inside. Kings of the hill: Split suede and nylon mesh form a lightweight, durable upper; Moisture-wicking mesh lining; Removable full-foot cushioned insole for shock-absorbing comfort; Grippy rubber cup outsoles; Nylon shank adds lightweight arch support. Each 5 1/2", approx. 22 ozs.; State Size and Width. Order yours today! Men's Wolverine Fulton Hikers





Find Features & Product Quality HERE


Buyer Experiences Right after Making use of The Item



Great boots, great price!
I'm not a boot expert, inasmuch as I don't go hiking routinely or work in the snow each day.

That said, for a couple weeks (or months, depending on the winter) each year there is too much snow on the ground for me to wear my normal work shoes or sneakers outdoors without getting extremely wet/cold feet.

For that time period, I own what I've always called "casual boots". They're brown, they're warm, they're relatively water-resistant. For the last ten years or so they were a pair of Timberlands. But ten years went on more like 15 years, and the boots got super uncomfortable. But since I only wear them when shoveling snow or commuting in the utter mess, I just tolerated them.

Finally my wife had had enough, and when shopping for boots for the kids she made me try on these Wolverines.

Wow. Wait, they're like the Timberlands... only comfy?

I now wear them to commute in the snow, to walk around in the mess, to shovel, etc...


Great boots.
Great boots with ankle support. I have worn these boots hiking and they are great. I'm a big guy and they are perfect in the width as well


Looks good & feels good
I bought these boots 5 months ago to wear for work and play. I am on my feet for 8+ hours a day on hard surfaces. At first they were very uncomfortable and I thought I had made a mistake buying them. After about a week or so they were "broke in". Now they are incredibly comfortable and my feet feel great even after a long day at work. They are very sharp looking and seem to be of high quality. I am very pleased with Wolverine and I plan on purchasing more of their product in the future.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts