Looking Special Discount Salomon Men's Comet 3D GTX Hiking Boot,Detroit/Autobahn/Seeweed Green,8 M US

Salomon Men's Comet 3D GTX Hiking Boot,Detroit/Autobahn/Seeweed Green,8 M US





Show Price


Moreover, what are you awaiting? This product is wonderful for you. To add even more recommendations, I've consisted of the experience or impression of the purchasers review below. Nonetheless, it is good to inspect the existing cost of items before deciding to purchase, You can check the price above.




Salomon Men's Comet 3D GTX Hiking Boot,Detroit/Autobahn/Seeweed Green,8 M US Explanation


Great heel stability, cushioning and mid-height support make this light weight boot ideal for continuous days of hiking. Packed full of technology and amazing waterproof features such as GORE-TEX performance comfort footwear, waterproof Nubuck Leather and waterproof bootie construction for keeping your feet dry. Without compromising great breathability, it comes with abrasive resistance lining which allows an excellent air flow and quick drying. Not only that, this walking boots is highly supportive and have great stability through heel strap, heel foam and high cut ankle. Ideal for the walker who roams the countryside regularly and desires great stability and comfort with every step.





See Features & Item Excellence HERE


Customer Recognition Right after Utilizing The Product



Excellent Boot, Highly Recommended
This is my first review on Amazon because this boot is too good to not have any reviews. I wore the Salomon Comet 3D GTX on a couple short walks before hiking a 2,000ft ascent over about 12 miles. They felt great with very little break in. I would say they're ready out of the box. Grip is excellent up loose rock and dirt. I don't even bother aiming for rocks when crossing streams any more and my feet never get wet inside the boot. The only downside is that the boot will be a little warmer than a fully ventilated boot, but the trade off is well worth it to me. I did a 20 mile hike last week with a 3800ft ascent through a few snow fields along the way and the boots felt great. They did well in the snow until the slope became very steep, then I had to make quite an effort to get my footing before taking each step. I guess that's what crampons are for. They're very stable downhill in regular conditions through dirt and rocks. It's obvious that the boots make a huge difference when I see...


Good hiking boot
I started out with a new pair of Vasque Breeze GTX and although a decent looking shoe, my foot would ache after a good long day hike. Preparing for Philmont trip with my two boys and others with our crew, I was having a lot of trouble with my feet. Bought a pair of the Salomon Comet 3D GTX boots and wow what a difference. Performed a half dozen more practice hikes with full pack at around 45 pounds and another 10 or so small 3 to 5 mile hikes in the evening during hot 90 to 100 degree weather and the boots held up great. Went to Philmont and did the 80 mile trek with no complaints either. Wore the SmallWool heavy hiking socks with the boots. They make a great combination. Came back from Philmont and in the fall put on about 140 miles worth of lite pack hiking in preparation for 50 miler in 24hrs charity hike. Pulled off the 50 miler in 22.5 hours with one change of socks and the Salomons never let me down. I had one week in summer camp this past year where we had 6.5 inches of rain...


Excellente!
I have a pair of Vasque Bitterroot boots in 10 wide which I love, but being all leather they are a bit too warm for spring/summer hiking, so I started looking at boots with a bit more breathability. Ended up ordering the Vasque Breeze and a pair of these. My feet are a bit wide so I got the Salomons in 10.5 as they do not have a wide size.

I received both pairs of boots a day apart. I could tell these Salomons were just better made than the Vasque (of course they are $60 more, but they seemed well worth the extra money and then some). Both boots fit well, but the higher quality of the Salomons and protective toe covering was too much to pass up. The Vasque Breeze just seemed flimsier. All my research seemed to indicate that Salomon boots were excellently crafted, and getting them verified that. Not that the Vasque Breeze were bad, but just seemed average. The Bitterroot also feels top quality FYI.

So far I have taken these Salomons on one hike. Very comfortable...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts