Getting Cheap Deals Skechers Men's Bomags Calder Lace-up Boot,Brown,10.5 M US

Skechers Men's Bomags Calder Lace-up Boot,Brown,10.5 M US





Show Price


4 months ago, my pal talked about his experience after buying this product. He advises me to purchase the same product. I attempted it, and it's true what my friend said. If you are unsure, please check out the remarks of purchasers below.




Skechers Men's Bomags Calder Lace-up Boot,Brown,10.5 M US Explanation


Stay cool and dry in any kind of weather with the Skechers Bomags-Calder ankle boot. This versatile men's lace-up boasts a water-resistant suede upper textured with mesh overlays for durable style and breathable ease. A cushioned footbed and soft fabric lining lend interior comfort, while the Skechers Bomags-Calder athletic shoe grips the ground with a rubber traction sole.





Inspect Features & Item Excellence HERE


Customer Experiences After Making use of The Item



Great value!!
My husband like it!! Comfortable and has a good grip on the dirty!!
Great shoes for the price!!
We have not tried to wet it... So I don't know if the waterproof works!!


Great Shoe - Very comfortable for walks.
My shoe size is between 11 1/2 and 12. I ordered a 12 as I wanted to make sure I had room for thicker socks when needed. The shoe fits well and is comfortable, It appears to be durable but only time will tell for sure.


Not Waterproof
I have just purchased these boots to do hiking in. I bought them because they have a good grip for climbing hills and rocks. I also bought them because they are suppose to be waterproof as they state on the boot it's self. This is not the case. I wore them for the second time hiking and I found myself crossing a very shallow puddle of water. As my foot entered the water, My foot suddenly became soak'n wet. What happen to the waterproofing. As fast as my foot got wet, I would say that there is NO WATERPROOFING. I am very disappointed for this. Although it is a comfortable boot, it is not made hike serious hikers that hike around water.

Jerry Spain







Blog Archive

Popular Posts