Get Greatest Markdown Vasque Men's Vector WP Hiking Boot,Bungee Cord/Russet Orange,9 M US

Vasque Men's Vector WP Hiking Boot,Bungee Cord/Russet Orange,9 M US





Show Price


I will certainly offer intriguing details for you, you can get a Vasque Men's Vector WP Hiking Boot,Bungee Cord/Russet Orange,9 M US at a extremely low-cost rate particularly for Present. However before you proceed checking out, please see reviews about Vasque Men's Vector WP Hiking Boot,Bungee Cord/Russet Orange,9 M US here




Vasque Men's Vector WP Hiking Boot,Bungee Cord/Russet Orange,9 M US Details


Heavy-duty construction, without weighing you down. The Vector's bombproof design uses a durable mesh and suede upper, combined with rubber toe and heel caps that ignore scratches when scrambling scree slopes. The EVA and rubber sole lock to the trail, and an UltraDry membrane provides complete waterproofing.





Look at Features & Product Excellence HERE


Buyer Statements After Buy The Item



Great boots! Durable, Waterproof, Comfortable
I've put about 30 miles on these boots now most of it on the Ozark trail after it rained 5 inches in two days. These boots fit great and were the same size I wear in any other shoe or boot. They held up great over rock, dirt, mud, and water. Almost the entire trail looked more like a small stream when I hiked it and these boots kept my feet completely dry. They are extremely comfortable and with good wool socks didn't leave me with any blisters after 10 mile days on the trail. Also I didn't have any trouble maintaining great traction with the terrain and never felt like the boots were the cause of any slipping.


The Vasque fit, is every comfortable on my feet.
I have been wearing Vasque boots for more years than I can remember. Each shoe manufacture has their own "last" and the Vasque fits my foot like a "old friend"....well worn and extremely comfortable from the moment I put on a new pair. I currently have three different models and have just ordered a fourth..each has it's own qualities-from desert to winter mountains. I have not had a blister in years and will be a fan as long as they keep making the product.


Very comfortable out-of-the-box
I have owned these for 2 months. The boot are very comfortable from the get go. Minimal break-in. No blisters. Withstands moderate precipitation well.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts