Best Seller Lansky Fine Diamond Sharpening Hone

Lansky Fine Diamond Sharpening Hone





Show Price


Well, after doing a bunch of research and reading the reviews here and somewhere else, I chose to buy Lansky Fine Diamond Sharpening Hone. Though I 'd have chosen a much better warranty, I chose the features were attractive enough to try it. It is a great deal of cash to discard if it falls short simply after the guarantee. I am absolutely in love with this item. It is high quality item, wise functions. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later if needed.




Lansky Fine Diamond Sharpening Hone Details


Fine grit Diamond Hone will put a smooth, finished edge on your knives





Look at Features & Item Excellence HERE


Buyer Experiences Right after Buy The Item



Saves a lot of Time over Stone
I bought this a couple years ago as an addition to my Lansky Deluxe kit to replace the fine stone (600 grit). I wanted a stone that would sharpen quickly and still put a very sharp edge on my blades, and this hone delivered all of that.

This is a diamond abrasive sharpening hone. It's got all the Lansky features like the finger-grove holder and the steel hone element coated with diamonds imbedded in a nickle binder. It's very simple to use, and although you don't need to use oil with this, I highly recommend it.

The hone put a very nice edge on my blades. I used it to sharpen everything from cheap $5 kitchen knives from China to $200 crucible steel (61 hardness) pocket knives and it worked great. Although it's not the greatest tool for ptting on a super fine edge, it still made my knives very sharp and the diamond abrasive put a microscopic saw-like edge on the blade that made it cut very well. Not as fine as an edge honed with an ultra fine or Super Sapphire,...


No guide rod w/ Lansky sharpening stone
All the previous stones that I purchased included the guide rod, not having one means you must change it out each time you go to the next coarseness stone.
The drill hole that accepts the guide rod is tilted that it doesn't give the correct sharpening angle. Always liked the Lansky system, but if this is happening to all of their products, unfortunately they are on their way out of business!!!


SHARPENER
I BOUGHT THIS LANSKY DIAMOND STONE TO ADD TO MY LANSKY KIT BECAUSE I HAD BOUGHT A KABAR EXTREME FIGHTING KNIFE MADE FROM D-2 STEEL AND THIS HARD STEEL IS HARD TO SHARPEN, THIS DIAMOND STONE WORKS GREAT AND AT A GOOD PRICE TOO.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts