Best Offers Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Treasure,13 W US

Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Treasure,13 W US





Show Price


I never ever think twice with this item. I am extremely positive with the past experiences and favorable impressions that offered by the buyer in the remarks below. When you are searching for the same product, then I extremely recommend to you. Is your budget plan sufficient? Examine rate Above.




Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Treasure,13 W US Details


Forge ahead in rain or shine with the weather-ready design of the Newton Ridge Plus by Columbia. Waterproof leather upper with high abrasion synthetic heel overlays for superb durability. Features OmniShield water and stain-resistant treatment to help keep out the elements. Durable metal lace hooks and D-rings help secure the foot in place. Lightly padded insole offers better cushioning while you're on the move. Molded nylon shank offers excellent stability.





See Features & Product Quality HERE


Purchaser Testimonials After Utilizing The Product



Very light Hiking Boot.
I wanted a boot for hunting that was light, waterproof, wide, and comfortable. That is exactly what I received with this boot. I tried on many shoes at local stores that just weren't comfortable for my wide foot. I found this shoe at a local store but they didn't have it in a wide width. I found it on amazon in wide and because of the great return policy on shoes I bought it. It arrived fast as usual and I tried it on and it felt great. I then used it hunting and really loved this shoe as I hiked around the mountainside.


Nice hiking boot
These boots fit nicely and are very comfortable. The break in period was really short. I needed the higher top and the wide width which seemed to be harder to find than in the past. I would certainly buy these again.


Good, Not Great
For the fairly low price, this is a quality boot. The leather is pretty thin but the overall construction is good and boot feels like it will be durable enough. I wouldn't want to do any long hikes in this boot but for short outings and day to day casual use it is fine. I'll use it as a backup boot for when my other shoes are wet. The biggest flaw is lack of sole stiffness but as it cost half of what I'm used to paying for high quality hiking boots this isn't surprising.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts