Get Excellent Seller KEEN Women's Glarus Hiking Boot,Brindle/Tawny Olive,7 M US

KEEN Women's Glarus Hiking Boot,Brindle/Tawny Olive,7 M US





Show Price


I never ever think twice with this item. I am extremely positive with the past experiences and favorable opinions that provided by the buyer in the remarks below. When you are searching for the exact same product, then I extremely recommend to you. Is your spending plan sufficient? Examine cost Above.




KEEN Women's Glarus Hiking Boot,Brindle/Tawny Olive,7 M US Details


Hit the trail to adventure in a range of conditions with the KEEN Glarus hiking boot. Made of waterproof full grain leather with a KEEN.DRYTM waterproof membrane for stay-dry protection, this women's ankle boot backs up even your most challenging treks. The generously padded tongue and angled collar protect the top of your ankle as you lace up for a snug, stable fit, while the ESS shank and external heel stabilizer lend secure support. Adding confidence to your step, the KEEN Glarus hiker's boot is finished with a rugged rubber outsole, with 4mm directional lugs to bite into the terrain.





Inspect Features & Product Quality HERE


Purchaser Recognition Right after Get The Item



Glarus hiking boot
These boots are great. I purchased a pair locally and loved them but they didn't have in black so purchased another pair thru your site. I have had foot surgery and comfort is very important for me. These boots never have me thinking of my sore feet. I actually even wear these to work for 9 to 10 hours a day. And my feet feel great. Shipping was quick and the pricing is very competitive. Actually $30 less than the ones I purchased locally!!! I would definitely recommend these boots!!!!


Great Boot
I wear the Keen sandel in the summer and love them. The hiking boot is just as nice and fit true to size. I would recomend this boot to anybody.


Durable, Supportive, Comfortable, Warm, Waterproof, Good-Looking
I love these! As stated in the item description, and reiterated by many other Keen wearers, these do run a little small. I ordered half a size up and they fit perfectly. They were out-of-the-box comfortable for me, as they required no break-in period for long walks. The metal hook-and-eyelet system for the laces is so strong and durable, I cannot imagine ever having issues with them breaking the way fabric or plastic hooks do. The entire boot seems so high-quality and strong to me; these features are worth the extra money to me when compared with other Keen models. They are weighty, which you should expect from a boot of this nature, but I don't find them any heavier than other winter/hiking boots. I have a flat foot and these provide excellent arch support. The height of the boot is also appreciated during long walks as they provide ankle support and have proven to withstand higher levels of snow! I write this review from the east end of Long Island, NY, just after "Blizzard Nemo"...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts