Finding Greatest Deals Timberland Women's White Ledge Mid Ankle Boot,Brown,8 W US

Timberland Women's White Ledge Mid Ankle Boot,Brown,8 W US





Show Price


We simply purchased this Timberland Women's White Ledge Mid Ankle Boot,Brown,8 W US, using the price cut and the complimentary shipping. Made it the finest rate on the net when we bought it initially of this month. after doing a bunch of research and reading the reviews elsewhere. I got this product about 6 days ago and am really pleased with the product, Up until now so good. I am absolutely in love with this Timberland Women's White Ledge Mid Ankle Boot,Brown,8 W US, It is a high quality product and having clever attributes.




Timberland Women's White Ledge Mid Ankle Boot,Brown,8 W US Explanation


The White Ledge Mid Waterproof Brown by Timberland Tree features: Premium full-grain waterproof hiking-grade leather upper keeps feet dry, Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out, Padded collar and tongue for a comfortable fit around the ankle and top of the foot, Rustproof, speed lace hardware with lace hooks at top for secure lacing, Cushioned EVA footbed provides underfoot support and disperses shock, Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning, and B.S.F.P.





See Features & Product Quality HERE


Purchaser Statements Right after Using The Item



Tibmerland Whiteledge
Excellent shoes. Withstood the snow in Tahoe this past March. Very stiff at first. Took about 2 days for me to break into these shoes before they were comfortable enough for me to wear everyday. I typically wear a size 7 jogging/walking shoes and the size 7 Timberland Whiteledge that I purchased were a perfect fit...even with thick socks. This is my second pair of Timberland Waterproof boots.


good, serviceable hiking boots. Inexpensive.
For a relative inexpensive pair of hiking boots, it would be difficult to do much better than this one. They are quite sturdy, fit very well, look good and do the job you paid them to do. There is a bit of a break-in period for these and like another reviewer, I found them a bit stiff at first but after that I certainly have no complaints. I do not know if I would want to use these in the fridge north, but for normal weather, they are just fine. They look good in jeans or hiking shorts.


Waterproof? NOT!
Although I really like these boots they are far from waterproof. Even with repeated leather treatment using Timberland's own leather protector they still do not keep my socks from getting wet here and there.

Other than the waterproof problem, I like them. They are light and comfortable and have great traction. They are a good all around hiking boot. However, I would recommend anyone looking for a real waterproof boot to go elsewhere. I would call them water resistant, for short ventures in the rain anyhow.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts