Best Buy KEEN Men's Gypsum Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Black Olive/Capulet Olive,9 M US

KEEN Men's Gypsum Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Black Olive/Capulet Olive,9 M US





Show Price


I will certainly offer intriguing information for you, you can obtain a KEEN Men's Gypsum Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Black Olive/Capulet Olive,9 M US at a extremely low-cost rate especially for Now. But prior to you continue checking out, please see reviews regarding KEEN Men's Gypsum Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Black Olive/Capulet Olive,9 M US here




KEEN Men's Gypsum Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Black Olive/Capulet Olive,9 M US Description


Keep your feet dry and comfortable on the trail with the KEEN Gypsum Mid boot. This men's hiking boot features a waterproof nubuck leather upper with a KEEN.DRYTM waterproof, breathable membrane. The supportive ESS thermoplastic urethane plate provides torsional stability; the compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and enhances all-day comfort. The non-marking rubber outsole of the KEEN Gypsum Mid hiking boot incorporates multi-directional lugs for traction on varied terrain. Fit tip: This boot runs a half-size short. KEEN recommends ordering a half-size up from your normal size (if you normally wear a 10, order a 10.5).





Inspect Features & Product Quality HERE


Customer Testimonials Right after Get The Product



I really wanted this boot to work. I really tried to like it.
I tried Keen Gypsum Mid KEEN Men's Gypsum Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot , Keen Gypsum shoe Keen Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe and Hi-Tec Falcon Hi-Tec Men's Falcon Waterproof Hiking Shoe and found the Moab Gore-Tex Merrell Men's Moab Mid Gore-Tex Waterproof Boot to be the best of the four.

1) Keen Gypsum Mid and Shoe was the lightest weight
2) Roomy (too roomy) fit. Fit me loose. Tried a size smaller and it just cramped my toe against the end of the shoe.
3) Gypsum Shoe and Gypsum Mid was the most rugged
4) True...


Perfect (for me)
Straight out the box this boot was the most comfortable boot I have owned. I was introduced to Keen about a year ago and never looked back. This pair of boots just took my love of Keen to the next level, especially on materials used. Here's a few things to consider before you buy:

This is a MODERATE level hiking boot. It probably wouldn't hold up for backpacking. Then again, that's not what it's advertised as.

This boot is WARM. I don't know if I would recommend it for the summer season.

This boot is WIDE. All Keens are made wider that the average shoe/boot, and this is no exception. As a guide, I wear a 15 EEEE, and these (size 15) fit PERFECTLY. Consider yourself warned if the you have narrow feet.


No doubt about it!
I just can't say enough about these boots, light weight, durable, waterproof, and awesome fit. I have three other pairs of keen boots, I love them. I am on my feet all day every day, no problems.Keen Men's Gypsum Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot







Blog Archive

Popular Posts