Find Greatest Price Cut Ariat 4128 Women's Terrain Brown Oiled Rowdy 9.5 B US

Ariat 4128 Women's Terrain Brown Oiled Rowdy 9.5 B US





Show Price


Based on the research outcomes of numerous similar items, then I end that this product is extremely worth to buy. I highly advise to you. To watch the price in the USA, you can check to the link above.




Ariat 4128 Women's Terrain Brown Oiled Rowdy 9.5 B US Description


These are the women's Terrain with full-grain leather and Cordura upper and moisture-wicking lining. They have and EVA midsole and a Duratread outsole. Duratread outsole is slip-resistant and oil/chemical resistant.





Inspect Features & Product Quality HERE


Buyer Reports Right after Making use of The Product



Hiker
These boots are great! I hike as well as use them for riding and taking care of horses :) They are comfy and have good support for hiking or whatever you want to do in them. I love how many colors there are to choose from, and they are made up of good and strong material. They are not heavy at all! The perfect boot for any adventure.


1st time purchase
My daughter has started the horse show circuit and I needed boots/shoes that will hold up to the rigors of the schedule and still be easy on the feet. I won't own anything but these boots! I got them on Thursday. Friday I worn them to the arena and only took them off to go to bed for the next 3 days. They never rubbed a blister and, though my feet did hurt (after being on my feet for 15 hours the first day and 10 hours the next day), it wasn't a fraction of the pain I would have felt if I had wore my sneakers. My feet stayed dry even during bathing the horse and after they shed the water, didn't even look like they had gotten wet. Awesome boots.


LOVE these shoes!
I've been a loyal owner of Ariat western boots for the past 15 years or so, and I've never been disappointed, which goes for this shoe as well. I purchased them last spring in preparation for a trip to Ireland. I walked in them for several weeks to break them in, and I did get a mild blister on one heel during that time, but by the time of my trip, they were perfect! While in Ireland, I walked in them for miles and spent tons of time on my feet for about ten days. My feet stayed dry and comfortable all day, and at the end of the day my legs, back, and feet still felt good; my cousin, on the other hand, only had regular tennis shoes, and her feet, legs, and back were sore at the end of the day.

I would recommend these shoes for any activities that involve lots of walking. As an added bonus, they are also great for horse-back riding. These are not the most attractive shoes, but the comfort makes up for the appearance. I agree with some other reviewers that this shoe runs...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts