Special Discount Hi-Tec Men's Flagstaff WP Hiking Boot,Brown/Clementine,9 W US

Hi-Tec Men's Flagstaff WP Hiking Boot,Brown/Clementine,9 W US





Show Price


I never ever hesitate with this item. I am really positive with the knowledge and positive perceptions that offered by the purchaser in the comments below. If you are searching for the exact same product, then I extremely recommend to you. Is your budget ample? Check cost Above.




Hi-Tec Men's Flagstaff WP Hiking Boot,Brown/Clementine,9 W US Details


These mens brown/clementine hi-tec 52004 flagstaff boots have many unique features such as suede and mesh upper for lightweight comfort, wtaerproof bootie construction, versatile lacing system for secure fit, moisture-wicking lining keeps the foot dry, soft padded collar for added comfort.





Explore Features & Product Excellence HERE


Buyer Testimonials After Purchase The Product



fantastic hiking boot
The first time I wore Hi Tec hikers I ordered them from a catalog, and walked 5 miles the first day they arrived. Now, many years later, I ordered a new pair of hikers online. (there have been others in between) They fit just as I expected - very well. This is the only brand of shoe I've ever been happy with when ordered and not tried on in a store first. Great show.


Great hiking boot!
I live and the mountains and hike quite a bit, but it has been a long time since I bought myself some new boots. My old ones had pretty much no sole left. These boots are a revelation. I took them out on a 4 mile hike with a 2000 foot elevation gain and a 30 lb kid in a backpack and my feet didn't complain once. They are very lightweight and comfortable and gave me great confidence on the trail! They give me great ankle support and excellent traction. We'll have to see how they hold up over time, but so far I am very satisfied with them. Great boot for the price!


Very nice hiking boot for intermediate hiker.
I was using regular running shoes for hiking for a number of years now and it was tough on my shoes. They were taking a beating since they have no real lateral stability and have a soft outter sole. I checked around and tried on quite a few hiking boots but most were too tight in the toe box. The Hi-Tec Flagstaff WP is pretty generous in the toe box. They ran true to size for me. I am not sure if they would be ideal for a real serious day in day out hiker as they do seem a little heavy. For my occasional 4-6 times a month hike on really rocky trails they work just fine.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts