Finding Greatest Seller Vasque Men's Bitterroot GTX Waterproof Boot,Slate/Chili Pepper,10 M US

Vasque Men's Bitterroot GTX Waterproof Boot,Slate/Chili Pepper,10 M US





Show Price


This product is actually rather well-liked in the United States. You can search over and over again, and you will find numerous advantages had by this item. Even my pals and household extremely recommend it.




Vasque Men's Bitterroot GTX Waterproof Boot,Slate/Chili Pepper,10 M US Description


Heel Height: Approx. 1 1/2'' Tall. The Vasque Bitterroot GTX boot is a premium, all-leather backpacking boot. This men's outdoor boot delivers waterproof protection paired with support and stability that's needed for navigating the trails. The Vibram outsole of the Vasque Bitterroot GORE-TEX boot provides reliable traction and enhanced durability. Leather upper.





Look at Features & Product Quality HERE


Customer Statements Right after Get The Product



Good fit but poorly constructed
I ordered these boots after reading a review in Backpacker magazine giving them high marks on a recent trip through the grand canyon which is where I was headed. The boots broke in easily in the week before the hike - they run a little large I think - so perhaps order down a half size. The second day I wore them I walked through an hour long downpour and the boots staid dry on the inside. on the 35 mile hike through the grand canyon the boots were nice and stable and didn't let any water in - including one very rainy day - however, the all leather upper is very warm, and my socks came out damp most days due to sweat. On the fourth day i noticed that the rubber coving the toe was starting to separate from the leather upper in one place and by the time we reached the top the next day the same thing was happening on the other boot (in a different location). I ended up returning them to amazon, with no hassle. I'm still unsure if I will reorder a new pair, or try a different boot...


Solid Hiking and Backpacking Boot
When these boots arrived I was immediately impressed by their construction and heft. They are well constructed and beefy and their Vibram soles have a fantastic gripping design. I purchased these boots a few weeks ago and have put them to the test with multiple hikes, camping trips, and back country trips.

My initial impression of the boots upon trying them on was that they run large. After a quick online search I learned that hiking/backpacking boots do run large because of the nature of their use. The boots need to be a little larger than your feet to allow some wiggle room and room for your foot to move around when hiking, especially on uphill and downhill sections.

These boots were comfortable from the moment I put them on. I have slogged through ankle deep water and not a drop has gotten into the boots. My 7 day backpack trip begins soon and I am putting 5 to 7 miles a day on these boots and am thrilled that they are so comfortable I don't immediately take...


Best Mid to Heavy Weight Hiking Boot Out There
I have been through four pairs of leather hiking boots over the past few years. Every time the boots seem to fit well, but once I get them out on a steep, rough trail I get blisters and hotspots even after a reasonable breaking in period. This time I really did my research. I looked at the Vasque Wasatch, and determined that the Vasque Bitterroot was similar but with a more durable, upgraded build.

Long story short- I finally found a boot that fits perfectly and works right out of the box! The Vasque Bitterroot GTX is a solidly built heavy boot, but fits like a glove and feels light on the trail. When they arrived, I took them out of the box and did my regular 5 mile training hike. The trail is really rocky, rough, and steep with a respectable 2000 foot total elevation gain. Most heavy boots can handle the flats well but cause blisters on steep uphill or downhill segments. These Bitterroot boots cradled my feet comfortably with no discomfort whatsoever. I have wide feet...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts