Get Best Deals KEEN Men's Ketchum Hiking Boot,Slate Black/Black,11 M US

KEEN Men's Ketchum Hiking Boot,Slate Black/Black,11 M US





Show Price


I will certainly provide interesting details for you, you can get a KEEN Men's Ketchum Hiking Boot,Slate Black/Black,11 M US at a very inexpensive rate especially for Present. But prior to you proceed reading, please see testimonials concerning KEEN Men's Ketchum Hiking Boot,Slate Black/Black,11 M US listed below




KEEN Men's Ketchum Hiking Boot,Slate Black/Black,11 M US Description


Hit the trail, whatever the conditions, in the KEEN Ketchum hiking boot. Featuring KEEN ZORB Strobel to put a spring in your step, this versatile men's hiker is made from waterproof nubuck which is backed up with a waterproof, breathable KEEN.DRY membrane. Underfoot, you'll get the support you need from a removable, dual-density EVA footbed, compression-molded EVA midsole, TPU shank and full-length torsion plate, which join forces to provide stability without sacrificing flexibility. The natural rubber outsole of the KEEN Ketchum hiking boot is equipped with 4.5mm multi-directional lugs to give you nimble grip on even steep, rocky surfaces.





Find Features & Product Quality HERE


Customer Reports After Utilizing The Item



Excellent shoe
This is my second pair of Keens. The first pair I bought for work and when I put them on I said these are staying home! Fit is great. Couldn't stand it so I bought these for work. They both fit the same. The quality of these shoes is the best Iv'e seen. I have some Murrell shoes and they don't come close to these Keens. I highly recommend them.


Great Boots
I've had these now for two weeks and I couldn't be happier. This is my second pair of Keen shoes and they are of excellent design and quality. These boots are sturdy, warm and really grippy. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.


Comfortable
I am a farmer so I am on my feet all day in these boots. At the end of the day I'm sitting in my easy chair still wearing them because I forget to take them off. That should tell you how comfortable they are. Past boots I couldn't wait to take them off. Additionally other boots have worn me out just due to their weight. These babies are very light weight, letting me last longer.

Will buy again when and if needed!!!!







Blog Archive

Popular Posts