Looking Recommended Seller Nevados Men's Fissure Low V4172M Hiking Shoe,Black/Dark Grey/Light Greens,9.5 M US

Nevados Men's Fissure Low V4172M Hiking Shoe,Black/Dark Grey/Light Greens,9.5 M US





Show Price


Well, after doing a lot of research and checking out the reviews below and in other places, I decided to purchase Nevados Men's Fissure Low V4172M Hiking Shoe,Black/Dark Grey/Light Greens,9.5 M US. Though I 'd have preferred a much better guarantee, I chose the functions were attractive enough to attempt it. It is a lot of cash to discard if it falls short simply after the warranty. I am totally in love with this item. It is high quality product, smart features. I just got it today, and I will update my review later if required.




Nevados Men's Fissure Low V4172M Hiking Shoe,Black/Dark Grey/Light Greens,9.5 M US Details


Nevados Fissure Low Hiking Shoes. Flexible style, both casual and ready to take on the trail! Rugged Nevados quality and supremo comfort! These shoes are built tough to take on both the trail less traveled and the urban jungle of your daily commute. A flexible step and cushioned comfort saves more of your energy in every step. And our price sinks it... BIG BUCKS OFF! Nevados trail-blazers: Suede and nylon mesh uppers; CMEVA midsole; Cushioning molded EVA insole; High-traction rubber outsole; Lace-up front; Padded tongue and collar. Each approx. 14 ozs. State Size. Medium width. Order your pair today! Men's Nevados Fissure V4172M Low Hikers, Black / Iron Gray / Lime Light





View Features & Item Excellence HERE


Buyer Experiences After Making use of The Item



Good for the price
I purchased these shoes in size 8.5 W. I have a hard time find shoes in my size available in store and often have to order shoes blind without having anything to actually try on. I found these shoes to be pretty true to size and the width to be exactly what I needed. The color in the product photo is very accurate and I was happy to find the "lime" color accents are not as garrish as I had feared. The construction quality seems fairly good (all the seams are tightly double stitched and nothing appears to be poorly glued in place). The shoes themselves are light weight and breathe very well. The tread is pretty deep and gives a good feel on gravel and dirt (it does have lime colored accents down the entire center of the bottom of the shoe which is not particularly pretty in my opinion). I have not run these shoes through any hard outdoors work and don't actually entend to use them for hiking but rather for everyday wear since I personally can't stand sneakers. In...


well made
a very good shoe well made and with precision. all seams straight and not too close to the edge so they wont come loose. the shoe is a little heaveyer the new balance that i also have. The soles grip good on most serfices and seem to wear well. the main thing i like these over the new balance is the toung is longer so it does not slip under the laces. i would reccomend these over the new balance. they also fit my square front toes that get pinched in so many of other brands with pointed fronts on the shoes.


Nice boot for the money, a little weird fit and lacing
I've had these boots for about a week, and aside from a couple of oddities I'll point out, they seem very solid.

They are wider than other boots I've worn. I always wear a size 10.5M (US) and these are maybe a tiny bit shorter than most and the width is a little too roomy. So, a thicker pair of socks might be necessary if I wear these on a real hike. The lacing is also a bit odd. There is only one "hook" at the top and a total of four eyelets. This means I cannot really cinch the laces down, which I'd like to do with the width issue.

That said, these seem to be well constructed, all glue and seams are tight. They are light weight, but offer pretty decent protection when walking on rocky trails. For the money, they were a good buy. I'd just be aware of the wider than usual shape. Oh, and the lime green color is not overly bold and blends pretty well with the gray.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts