Great Price Cut Nevados Women's Klondike Waterproof Low V4161W Hiking Boot,Chocolate/Black/Stone/Hyacinth,8.5 M US

Nevados Women's Klondike Waterproof Low V4161W Hiking Boot,Chocolate/Black/Stone/Hyacinth,8.5 M US





Show Price


This product is in fact rather approved in the United States. You can browse over and over once again, and you will discover many advantages possessed by this item. Even my pals and household extremely suggest it.




Nevados Women's Klondike Waterproof Low V4161W Hiking Boot,Chocolate/Black/Stone/Hyacinth,8.5 M US Details






View Features & Product Excellence HERE


Buyer Reports After Get The Product



These shoes are amazing!
Just got these shoes and a snowstorm at the same time. Thought they may be a little light to handle the icy weather, but to my suprise they worked out great! Warm, light and best of all, easy to put on. I am very pleased. Small rub on back of leg since they are cut higher but the advantage is good ankle support. They seem to run true to size but a bit narrow. I went with a half size up and was happy. Good shoes. Would get them again in a heartbeat.


Seems to be a great shoe
I have been looking for a hiking shoe/boot for some time now. After several failed attempts, I tried the Nevados. My first purchase was actually a Nevados hiking boot but they must run small (similar to an athletic shoe) as the boot was too short and seemed cumbersome. I felt I would be tripping more than hiking with them. I then ordered the shoe in a 1/2 size bigger and they fit much better. Haven't been hiking in them but I think with the proper socks, they will be a pretty comfy pair of shoes.


Great boot/shoe!
These are great! ...and you can't be beat the price. They run a bit short so I won't be able to wear too thick socks but I don't think that'll be a problem. Purchase a 1/2 size bigger if you want to wear heavy socks. They're still pretty comfortable and seem to be made well. I haven't worn them in the mud and rain - yet - so I can't comment on the waterproof aspect. All-in-all, though, I think these are great for the weekend out doors.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts