Top Price Nelson-Rigg Waterproof Rain Boot Cover (LARGE) (BLACK)

Nelson-Rigg Waterproof Rain Boot Cover (LARGE) (BLACK)





Show Price


4 months ago, my pal talked about his experience after purchasing this product. He suggests me to purchase the same product. I tried it, and it holds true exactly what my pal said. If you are not sure, please read the remarks of buyers below.




Nelson-Rigg Waterproof Rain Boot Cover (LARGE) (BLACK) Details


Made from 100% waterproof polyester with PVC backing.Worn over your shoes or boots to protect them from rain and moisture.Designed to be worn under pants or chaps.Reflective binding helps with night visibility.Rubberized 1/2 sole for strength and durability.One-year "No Hassle" warranty.Fitment guide (only approximate as footwear shape varies greatly):Medium: Men's boot size 6 to 8 or Women's 6 to 10.Large: Men's boot size 9 to 11.X-Large: Men's boot size 12 to 14.





Explore Features & Item Quality HERE


Purchaser Experiences After Utilizing The Product



They worked great
I bought these for our annual motorcycle trip and of course had an opportunity to wear these overboots all day--on two days to be exact. They worked as advertised and my feet were dry (and warm) all day. Well worth the price. The sole is sturdy enough for all day wear and comfortable enough to walk in during fuel and food stops. Just make sure you have the velcro strips lined up and you will be fine.


boot covers
It's great to have "dry boots". Easy on and off. Works especially well when rain pants are "short".


Rain boot covers
They work!! I have rode to work 4 times in the rain so far since I had these and my feet where DRY and I wouldn't say warm but it does help in the cooler weather. The coldest temp was 43 with rain (all the way there) over my hiking boots and after the 27.7 mile ride to work my feet where dry and comfy!!! Yes the are snug around the top so if you have big calves you might go with 1 size bigger, yes the shoe area might be big but that shouldn't be no big deal. Nelson-Rigg WPRB-100 Waterproof Rain Boot Covers - X-Large/Black







Blog Archive

Popular Posts