Finding Best Offers Lowa Women's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot,Stone,8 M US

Lowa Women's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot,Stone,8 M US





Show Price


I did have some issues after reviewing some of the prior reviews prior to purchasing the unit. After making use of the unit now for some time I can state I have actually had zero issues and the unit has carried out flawless. We simply bought this Lowa Women's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot,Stone,8 M US, using the discount and the free of cost shipping. Made it the finest price on the web when we purchased it initially of this month.




Lowa Women's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot,Stone,8 M US Description


Tackle any terrain and any weather in the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid WS. Thiswomen's hiking boot features a water-repellent nubuck leather upper. AClimate control footbed with comfort perforations improvesbreathability. The seamless, waterproof Gore-Tex lining reduces hotspots. This Lowa outdoor boot also has a full length nylon shank and aVibram Evo outsole. Take the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid WS on your next weekendadventure!





View Features & Item Excellence HERE


Purchaser Reports After Utilizing The Item



Great boots for shorter distance backpacking on established trails
Lowa's last for female is legendary for its fit and comfort. I am a true believer for I have owned 3 pairs of Lowa in different models already. Vasque, Keen, and Asolo can't win my trust.

Renegade is Lowa's most popular and hardest working hiking boots. Let's face it, most people are not doing long-mileage days bushwacking with a heavy pack strapped on. For most people the most they'd do is to hike for 5 hours (with a 2 hr break) with less than 10lb on. If they do it once a month that's considered often.

Thus the demand and appreciation for this model is high. They are built for your typical occasional day hikers in mind. The built and support are more than enough for them. It is also a good pair of work boots if your working environment demands such footwear.

After Vasque Wasatch gave me 4 hot spots on a 12-mile day hike up to Mt. Baldy (yeah, testing new boots doing 6000' gain and loss in one day, very smart of me) and 2 hot spots after...


I have been looking for these my whole life without knowing
I have AAA, size 10.5-11 feet. Yeah, finding shoes sucks. I tend to be on the cheap side and in normal life go for poorly made shoes, in size 10 or 11, and hope I can find one in the pile that's made narrower than the others due to poor quality control. This attitude permeates my approach to buying things in general. What can I say, it's the American way.

Recently a CANADIAN friend of mine yelled at me for having shoes with poor support, and that are of poor quality and fall apart. Big wake up call for me. So I've been looking in general for better quality shoes, that will last a much longer time. Time to ditch the running shoes and get something real. I went to my local Adventure16 (amazing store!) and got professionally fitted, and was recommended these in size 10.5 narrow, which amazingly, they had. I hesitated for a few days, doing research on any possible other shoes, especially that would be cheaper than this. Ladies, if you have long, narrow (did I mention...


READY TO ROLL!
I purchased these boots because of a previous, very positive experience I'd had with Lowa. A pair or travel shoes I got for a 3 week trip to Egypt turned out to be not only stylish, but the most comfortable shoe that you can imagine. They were advertised as not requiring break-in time and they lived up to the promise. So, thought I'd give Lowa a try once again. And, I must say, I am not sorry.

I ordered these boots on 4/24, received them with free shipping on 4/27, and wore them on a 7 mile hike on 4/28. They were as comfortable as my other Lowas, and stylist to boot. They held the ground well while hiking up dirt trails and were comfortable while walking down steep embankments. Athough my feet tend to be slightly narrow, especially in the heel, the toe bed had a little extra room, which added to the comfort. I could not have asked for a more positive purchase experience.

Love these boots!







Blog Archive

Popular Posts