Get Cheap Discount Teva Men's Riva Leather Mid Event Hiking Boot,Bouillon,11 M

Teva Men's Riva Leather Mid Event Hiking Boot,Bouillon,11 M





Show Price


I never are reluctant with this product. I am very positive with the experiences and positive perceptions that provided by the buyer in the comments below. When you are trying to find the same item, then I highly advise to you. Is your budget adequate? Check rate Above.




Teva Men's Riva Leather Mid Event Hiking Boot,Bouillon,11 M Details


  • Walking shoe:
    • Category: half-boots
    • Type: trekking shoes
  • Season:
    • season: Whole Year Product
  • Shoe Material:
    • waterproof: yes
    • Over material Type: Suede
    • Over material: full-grain soft full leather with eVent membrane
    • Inner lining type: Leather
    • Inner lining: soft leather lining
    • Sole Type: Vibram soles
    • Sole: Vibram-running shoe with embossed profile
  • Shoe Accessories:
    • Closing system: shoelace
    • Hook Fixing: yes
    • Crampons: not crampon-fixed
  • product specific size information: Normal Cut





View Features & Product Quality HERE


Buyer Statements Right after Get The Item



Perfection! At Last...
I'm currently in Greenland. After spending time in Afghanistan, Kuwait, Kenya, Turkey and countless other countries, if anyone should be qualified to rate footwear, it should be me.

I've had one foot broken - fifth metatarsal, and I still deal with the pain when I'm wearing shoes and gear that places pressure on that area. I've also had problems with both feet because of the shoes I happen to be wearing on various rough surfaces throughout the world. And being a diabetic means that I have to take very good care of my feet.

After received these boots, I wondered if they were really in the box because the box was so light. But once I opened the package, the sweet smell of leather filled the room. Not the smell of rubber or silicone, but leather. The shoes are light and the leather is very nice. Once I put them on, I thought they were a little tight; perhaps too tight to wear thicker socks. But once I stood up, the shoes seem to give a little and conform to each...


Excellent Boot for Medium Hiking
I have owned heavy-duty Vasque hiking boots, and light-weight hiking shoes. When my wife and I were planning a trip to Machu Picchu in Peru, I wanted a medium-level boot for the trip. Some of our hiking was rough, but much of it was on flat terrain or city streets, so this boot worked well for both. The most important feature for me was the lightness of the boot, which was very comfortable. It gave enough support and my feet were never tired. I've owned Teva sandals for years, so when friends recommended Teva boots, my wife and I both decided to give Teva a try. We were very happy we did!


Fit like a glove
These are, by far, the most comfortable light hiking boots I've ever worn. The grip is excellent and the toe guard is great. I wouldn't recommend these for heavy backpacking as the leather is soft and thin but if you are looking for a hiking boot with a wide toe-box and a tight ankle, this is the boot for you.

I wish Teva would make a backpacking boot with similar dimensions to this boot. I'd pay anything for it.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts