Looking Cheap Rebate McNett ReviveX Leather Spray Water Repellent, 4oz

McNett ReviveX Leather Spray Water Repellent, 4oz





Show Price


This is truly fascinating. We can hear the viewpoint of some buyers who already bought the product. And I'm quite sure, that this item is really good for you. To discover the present rate of the goods.




McNett ReviveX Leather Spray Water Repellent, 4oz Details


ReviveX Leather Spray is designed to provide deep penetrating weatherproofing on all full-grain leather boots. Ideal for all GORE-TEX footwear, GORE-TEX XCR footwear, Sympatex and eVENT footwear. McNett customer care @ 1-800-221-7325 (or) www.mcnett.com





Explore Features & Item Excellence HERE


Customer Statements Right after Order The Product



Excellent Product
I bought this last year and used it on all my leather boots. It worked wonderfully and kept my feet dry. This year I am back for more.


McNett Leather water repllent
I used it both on a blue jean jacket plus a sueded coat I said it does OK But should do more then a few applications I didn't want to spray to much on the suede but in future would if suede then brush it back up as before spraying.


Worth the price
Works great, much better than the stuff I bought at our local store. Now I don't worry so much about going out in wet weather with my moccasin boots.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts