Getting Top Discount Merrell Women's Moab Mid Hiking Shoe,Grey/Periwinkle,8 M US

Merrell Women's Moab Mid Hiking Shoe,Grey/Periwinkle,8 M US





Show Price


I did have some issues after reading some of the prior testimonials prior to buying the unit. After making use of the unit now for time I can state I've had no problems and the unit has carried out flawless. We simply purchased this Merrell Women's Moab Mid Hiking Shoe,Grey/Periwinkle,8 M US, making use of the price cut and the free shipping. Made it the very best cost on the web when we bought it first of this month.




Merrell Women's Moab Mid Hiking Shoe,Grey/Periwinkle,8 M US Explanation


The mid-height version of Merrell's endless summer essential, the women's Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots, are now an even better match for summer spritzers or water spurts with the addition of waterproof construction and the leather reinforced breathable mesh upper. This boot includes QForm Comfort stride alignment in the Merrell air cushion midsole. Vibram Multi-Sport Plus sole increases braking power at the heel for more demanding terrain.





Look at Features & Item Quality HERE


Customer Experiences After Making use of The Item



Excellent Boot...
I do a lot of research when it comes to purchasing outdoor supplies. I typically stick with the trusted brands that have seen me through all my excursions. Kelty for camping, Smartwool socks and clothing and Merrell shoes are my old reliables.
These were purchased for me in Periwinkle. I love the other color, but the peri matched my Kelty backpacks perfectly. I have to say they seem deceiving at first. At the store, the mesh (much like a sneaker) had me second guessing its ability to remain waterproof. They feel like you are wearing a high top sneaker rather than a stiff boot. I wore them around the house to break them in and went on my first hike (a day after a fair amount of rain). Amazing. I kept checking to make sure, but my feet were amazingly dry, my ankles felt secure and my feet were holding up nicely.
As with any hiking boot you plan on giving mileage, I would recommend an insert for extra comfort and support. Your feet connect you to the earth, treat them...


again never fails!!
Merrell you are a dream. never fails you make a great shoe. bought over internet and fit well. lots of hiking done in them had them for over a year now. love. size 8 bought fit well. i do have issue with the tightness and these were just fine.


My Favorite Boot
I have three dogs, and I am constantly hiking. But I also have pronation and require orthotics and a good, sturdy boot to hike without spraining my ankle every other step.

I have two pairs of Merrell Women's Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots, and I still wear both of them. The first pair, I ordered a year ago, and though I'm out in them every day, the tread still looks brand new.

They are very reliable, even out in the rain. My first pair only lost it's "waterproof" viability when I had to walk in two feet of water on a hike. And I'm sure they probably could be sprayed with waterproofing spray to get them back into shape; I just haven't done it yet. If you know you're going to be out in a constant torrential downpour, rain boots are more appropriate, but these should keep you dry unless you're walking in water.

I mentioned that I have pronation, and this can make me very prone to spraining my ankle. These boots have a good mid-height that keep my ankles...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts