Special Reviews Hi-Tec Altitude IV Waterproof Hiking Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Dark Chocolate,4 M US Big Kid

Hi-Tec Altitude IV Waterproof Hiking Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Dark Chocolate,4 M US Big Kid





Show Price


Well, after doing a bunch of research and reading the reviews right here and elsewhere, I chose to buy Hi-Tec Altitude IV Waterproof Hiking Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Dark Chocolate,4 M US Big Kid. Though I 'd have chosen a better guarantee, I chose the features were attractive enough to attempt it. It is a lot of cash to get rid of if it fails simply after the guarantee. I am entirely in love with this item. It is high quality item, smart features. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later on if required.




Hi-Tec Altitude IV Waterproof Hiking Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Dark Chocolate,4 M US Big Kid Explanation


This boot is made with Waterproof Nubuck Leather, a Durable Carbon Rubber Hiking Outsole, a Full Length EVA Sockliner.





See Features & Item Quality HERE


Customer Experiences Right after Making use of The Item



Excellent Hiking Boot
I am an adult with a small foot and wear kids shoes. I have worn kids Hi-Tec hiking boots for 20 years and highly recommend them. I have started doing nature photography and realized I needed waterproof hiking boots. After looking at the available styles, I choose these. They are very comfortable even the first time I wore them, which was in a total downpour in Yosemite. My feet stayed dry and warm. I ended up ordering my husband a pair of men's Altitude IV a few days later. I plan to order a pair of the lighter weight waterproof boots to wear in the hot summer weather we have here. I am a satisfied Hi-Tec customer.


Great Price, Comfortable, Waterproof
I have had a pair of Hi-Tecs that I have use in the Winter for years. I mostly use them for when I am clearing the driveway with our snowthrower. They are very comfortable and waterproof.

I bought my son a pair of these when he became a Boy Scout. One of the first things he did was a five mile hike in these and they didn't bother him at all! I thought he should break them in but he said they were fine.

So, waterproof, comfortable, and extremely inexpensive. You can't go wrong!


Really Waterproof!
Right out of the box comfortable and true to size. Used to hike over 50 miles in New Hamphshire's White Mountains and kept feet comfortable, supported and most of all DRY!!!!....Still going strong as of 6/18/2013! Although this will most likely be the last trip to the Whites for these boots...adding on another 50+ miles of rather rough hiking over rock and mountain, the tread had gone by the wayside. Will be getting another pair of the same as quite happy with fit/durability and comfort.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts