Best Buy Nevados Women's Approach V4159W Hiking Boot,Granite/Tyre Grey/Lavender Grey,8.5 M US

Nevados Women's Approach V4159W Hiking Boot,Granite/Tyre Grey/Lavender Grey,8.5 M US





Show Price


2 Weeks ago, my friend shared his experience after purchasing this item. He advises me to buy the exact same product. I tried it, and it's true what my pal said. If you are uncertain, please read through the remarks of buyers below.




Nevados Women's Approach V4159W Hiking Boot,Granite/Tyre Grey/Lavender Grey,8.5 M US Explanation


A suede and nylon mesh upper





Find Features & Item Quality HERE


Buyer Acknowledgments Right after Using The Product



Nice :)
This is actually the third pair of these shoes that I've had. The quality could be better, but I do like the shoes.


sizing too small
shoe size was smaller than normal sizing; toe box is too pointed; not enough room for toes; returned for refund


Great value
Very comfortable, great value for a winter snow stomping shoe. I have never had a Nevados shoe but I would purchase another pair.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts