Top Price KEEN Women's Alamosa Mid Hiking Boot,Gargoyle/Jade Green,8 M US

KEEN Women's Alamosa Mid Hiking Boot,Gargoyle/Jade Green,8 M US





Show Price


4 Days ago, my friend shared his experience after buying this product. He suggests me to purchase the exact same item. I tried it, and it's real exactly what my pal stated. If you are uncertain, please review the remarks of buyers below.




KEEN Women's Alamosa Mid Hiking Boot,Gargoyle/Jade Green,8 M US Description


No matter where your next adventure takes you, let the keen Alamosa Mid accompany you and you'll have the best in comfort and protection in a hiking shoe! Constructed with waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh, your feet will stay comfortable and dry all day. The removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed will keep you comfortable while the multi-directional lugs on the non-marking rubber outsole, S3 heel support structure, and torsion stability TPU shank will ensure your feet will remain stable and protected, no matter what terrain you might end up on! Sturdy mid-cut light hiker. Water resistant nubuck leather and breathable mesh upper. Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed. Torsion stability TPU shank. Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole. Drop-in EVA heel insert. 4mm multi-directional lugs. S3 heel support structure.





View Features & Product Quality HERE


Purchaser Statements After Making use of The Product



Very comfortable hiking boots
These hiking boots are extremely comfortable. I just got them and hiked in a state park a few days later. Not only are they comfortable, but they provide good traction and stability. I would definitely recommend these boots.


Great!
I always love Keens because I have a narrow heel with a wider toe, and they seem to cater to that market. These fit as comfortably as I expected, and after a few walkarounds, I have not noticed any rubbing or uncomfortable spots. I haven't gotten them out on trail yet, so only time will tell on that.


Very poorly made
Received these in mail and was so excited they came sooner than I expected. However, when I opened the box the shoes were not anywhere near the color shown as shitake. KEEN Women's Alamosa Mid Hiking Boot
They were more olive but I was OK with that and thought they still looked good. When I put them on they were not comfortable but decided to go ahead and wear them inside to give them a chance. However, I was unable to keep wearing them. The back of the left shoe was not cut correctly and dug into the back of my leg above the heel. The back of the two shoes did not look the same at all. The right shoe had a seam inside that was sticking out and pushing into the right side of my foot. There was little to no arch support and the footbed was hard and did not have any give. I would not recommend these to anyone. They have to go back.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts