Best Offers Thorlo Women's Thick Cushion Thorlon Hiking Sock,Khaki,Small

Thorlo Women's Thick Cushion Thorlon Hiking Sock,Khaki,Small





Show Price


2 months ago, my friend shared his experience after purchasing this product. He advises me to purchase the same item. I attempted it, and it holds true exactly what my buddy stated. If you are not sure, please read the comments of purchasers below.




Thorlo Women's Thick Cushion Thorlon Hiking Sock,Khaki,Small Explanation


Tread comfortably over rocky terrain in the Thorlo(r) thick-cushion hiking crew sock. The exclusive THOR-LON(r) construction ensures long-lasting durability, while the additional ball and heel cushioning reduces shock, impact, shear and blisters.





Inspect Features & Product Excellence HERE


Customer Statements After Making use of The Item



Best all around sock
These socks are not thick enough or tall enough for skiing or use with hip waders but are the best for everything else. I wish they would make a bigger thicker woman's sock. They are by far the most durable socks I have ever owned. I am a bit of a sock freak who lives and works on my feet and have tried almost all kinds of socks. Merino wool might be more comfortable at first but they do not last long at all. You might get a good backpack trip out of a Merino sock but then they start getting thin spots immediately. My Thorlos last and last for years before getting thin spots. To my amazement even when they wear completely through they still hold together well. I have smaller feet am so HAPPY they brought the woman's size 10 back on the market. Great sock.


super soft socks
Thorlo makes wonderful socks, and these are exceptionally comfortable. They fit snugly, and keep my feet nice and warm. This is a heavy sock so they work well with boots or athletic shoes, but do not work well with dress shoes. Amazon's prices are competitive, which is good because these are not cheap socks, although I think they are worth the price because they last a long time and stay fluffy after many washings.


Perfect Winter warmers
These socks really keep the heat in your feet without feeling static cling. They feel as if they give you a lift in your step. Like walking on good thick carpet. Purchased these several times, never let down by quality.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts