Best Deal Vasque Women's Vector WP Hiking Boot,Bungee Cord/Bright Chartreuse,5.5 M US

Vasque Women's Vector WP Hiking Boot,Bungee Cord/Bright Chartreuse,5.5 M US





Show Price


I received this product about 6 days ago and am really happy with the item. I had an Vasque Women's Vector WP Hiking Boot,Bungee Cord/Bright Chartreuse,5.5 M US and I would never ever buy again. So far so great. Cannot be even worse than the Vasque Women's Vector WP Hiking Boot,Bungee Cord/Bright Chartreuse,5.5 M US Likewise if you registered it on line you got an additional two months guarantee.




Vasque Women's Vector WP Hiking Boot,Bungee Cord/Bright Chartreuse,5.5 M US Description


Shaft Height: Approx. 4 1/2'' Tall. Heavy duty construction, without weighing you down. The Vector's bombproof design uses a durable mesh and suede upper, combined with rubber toe and heel caps that ignore scratches when scrambling scree slopes. The EVA and rubber sole lock to the trail, and an UltraDry membrane provides complete waterproofing.





Find Features & Product Excellence HERE


Purchaser Testimonials Right after Get The Item



Finally!
I volunteer at a horse stable and am on my feet and walking constantly. Every day I came home with sore feet, legs, and lower back. I was wearing tennis shoes because my riding boots were just too stiff. I selected these Vasque hiking boots because of the construction: thick soles, built in arch support, and they looked like they would provide good stability up through my ankles. The first day I wore these to the stable I took along my tennis shoes figuring I would have to take them off mid-way through until they were broken in. Wrong! I wore them the whole time without blisters or any of the typical things you would expect the first time you wear a shoe. And, I put them to the test that day by walking trails with a lot of challenging terrain. I cannot say enough about these shoes. I had no lower back pain, foot or heel pain, or leg pain that night or any days since then. I also love that they came in size 10.5. I usually had to improvise a size 11 to make the right fit by...


Good Work Boot For Summer!
I bought these for work because they are sturdy like a work boot, but lighter weight like a tennis shoe for summer. They are not steel-toed but still protect my toes when I am kicking skids around. The only disappointment was the color --I thought they looked more bluish - grey in the pictures. They are definitely Grey, but it's a minor thing. Overall, very satisfied and would purchase again-- just maybe in a different color :)


Worth every. single. penny.
I purchased these for a hiking trip in Ireland and did very little to break them in ahead of time (like, 3-4 miles very little)... I logged about 55 miles in a week - through rainy, muddy Ireland, over sharp rocks and jagged boulders, several inches of mud, and on slippery grassy slopes. I can't tell you how many times I literally thought - these things were worth every cent I paid...to me that's the true mark of a product that did its job.

They were truly put through every reasonable test imaginable - and while I WILL add that I invested in some good pairs of hiking socks, I can say without question I never experienced a single tender/sore spot or blister of any kind on my feet. I had ordered these as well as a pair from The North Face (loyal customer) as well as Timberland - to me these had superior shape and support for my arches, which are not abnormally high or flat. The fit was completely superior. The tough part about reviewing footwear is that everyone's feet are...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts