Get Greatest Rebate Hi-Tec Men's Natal Mid WP Light Hiking Shoe,Dark Taupe/Taupe/Dijon,11 W

Hi-Tec Men's Natal Mid WP Light Hiking Shoe,Dark Taupe/Taupe/Dijon,11 W





Show Price


Based on the research outcomes of numerous similar items, then I wrap up that this item is very worth to buy. I highly recommend to you. To find the cost in the USA, you can check to the link above.




Hi-Tec Men's Natal Mid WP Light Hiking Shoe,Dark Taupe/Taupe/Dijon,11 W Explanation


This boot is made with Suede Waterproof Leather, a Durable Carbon Rubber Hiking Outsole, a Comfort-Tec Contoured Sockliner for comfort.





View Features & Item Quality HERE


Buyer Reports After Buy The Product



Very comfortable and a good value
I've not been much of a hiker but was invited to go on a 50 mile weeklong backpacking trip with some friends in California's Emigrant Wilderness (it turned out to be just over 60 miles in the end!). My main criterion in choosing boots was that they be sturdy, waterproof, and not too expensive (purchasing for your first real backpacking trip is expensive).

And they held up very well considering how rough the trail was - climbing over rocky passes, areas with lots of loose rocks (and even some deep sand), some muddy meadows, and wading across several small streams. Even though my feet were often tired and burning after 9 or 10 mile days, I never felt uncomfortable with these boots. And they were comfortable right from the beginning, as I only wore them an evening or two (to break them in ostensibly) prior to starting the hike. The only wear and tear visible (other than a complete covering of dust right now) is some slight separation of the rubber sole on the toe of the...


Affordable and dependable
I bought these from sports authority for my first back country backpacking to Yellow Stone. I just wore them for a day or two before the hiking.

These shoes are really great for the price. Only problem I faced was the lack of cushion at the base. Otherwise these are great boots.

I suffered no blisters and even the shoes still look in good shape after 5 days of wear and tear.

I walked almost 13 miles on a single day.

Also they are truly waterproof as I crossed several streams without a drop of water on my feet.


The good and the bad
I've purchased this shoe twice in the past 2 years. If you want a comfortable hiking shoe that's waterproof AND don't expect it to last beyond 6-8 months this is a great buy. I was looking for some shoes/boots that were inexpensive for my daily walk in the woods with my dog. The path we travel has some steep slopes and rainy days turn parts of the trail into mud puddles, so I needed a shoe that had good treads and would keep my feet dry. This shoe fit the bill. After about 6 months the sole (which was initially very firm) got very soft so I began to feel all the rocks on the trail. Shortly after that the shoe laces began breaking and the toe end of the sole separated from the canvas part of the shoe. I immediately ordered a new pair of the exact same shoe. I figured it must be a fluke that all of this happened around the same time. Well, not so much. The second pair pretty much followed the same life cycle. So, again, they start out great. Just don't expect them to last...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts