Top Price HikeGoo Blister Prevention Cream Specifically Formulated for Feet (5.5 oz)

HikeGoo Blister Prevention Cream Specifically Formulated for Feet (5.5 oz)





Show Price


I never ever hesitate with this product. I am very positive with the knowledge and favorable impressions that given by the buyer in the remarks below. When you are trying to find the same product, then I extremely suggest to you. Is your budget plan adequate? Inspect price Above.




HikeGoo Blister Prevention Cream Specifically Formulated for Feet (5.5 oz) Explanation


HikeGoo is specifically formulated to prevent blisters on feet. It provides an advanced friction barrier between the skin and sock that protects feet from blisters, nerve abrasion and foot fatigue all day. High melting point waxes slow its absorption into the skin to create a protective layer that stays on the skin's surface. In wet conditions, typical when feet perspire, HikeGoo integrates excess moisture to become even more effective and friction-free. HikeGoo stays on the skin's surface to provide all day protection from blisters, calluses, dry skin, and cracked heels. HikeGoo absorbs completely by days end and socks easily wash clean.


BENEFITS: All day foot blister protection and callus reduction while wearing boots and stiff footwear in rugged terrain.

EFFECTIVE FOR: hiking, mountain climbing, military ops, fire and rescue, and any long-term activity that causes foot blisters.





Look at Features & Product Quality HERE


Purchaser Recognition After Utilizing The Product



No Blisters
I having been walking in the 3day Breast cancer walk for 5yrs. 60miles over 3days! I have always had problems with blisters and have tried virtually every product on the market and still get blisters. Started using Hikegoo about 3 months ago during my training walks and NO blisters. And it washes out of the socks so I don't have to throw out my socks like i did when i used Vaseline! THis product is worth every penny!!!


Works... but is oily and expensive based on the amount you need to use
I am an avid hiker and normally use duct tape directly on the skin to prevent blisters, so I was looking for an alternative to this practice. The directions say to "thickly cover heels, toes and soles"... which for two feet, takes up a lot of product. So while it did prevent major blisters, and my feet did feel soft when I was done, the cost of the goo (which is almost gone after a few hikes), vs. a roll of duct tape that will last a couple of seasons, does not justify the cost. But if you just need it a few times a year, well worth it. :-) Also this stuff has a lot of oils in it, so your hands are covered in this oily film as well. It is the consistency of White Grease. Not trying to discount the product, but just thinking of long distance hikers that may be thinking of using the product who do not always have access to de-greasing soap and water.


Goo is Great
I began using Hike Goo 6 months ago. I'm a diabetic and remain very active in business and outdoor activities.

Having my feet free from sores and blisters is comfort as well as a medical necessity. A simple application prior to a round of golf guarantees my feet will be 'happy'.

I also brought the Hike Goo to Las Vegas to use while hosting our company trade show at G2E. Again, at the end of the day, my feet felt great.

I now use the product daily and have discovered a new bounce to my step....

Thank you Hike Goo crew...!!!

Ken







Blog Archive

Popular Posts