Searching Cheap Offers Timberland Women's Chocorua Trail Boot,Light Brown,7 W US

Timberland Women's Chocorua Trail Boot,Light Brown,7 W US





Show Price


2 months ago, my buddy talked about his experience after buying this product. He suggests me to purchase the exact same product. I tried it, and it's real exactly what my pal stated. If you are not sure, please read the remarks of purchasers below.




Timberland Women's Chocorua Trail Boot,Light Brown,7 W US Details


The Timberland Chocorua Trail Women is just perfect for day hikes and allother outdoor activities. The EVA footbed and midsole will keep yourfeet supported and comfortable in this women's outdoor boot. The rugged outsole will provide thetraction you need to keep you on the trail, wherever you're headed. Premium full-grain waterproof leather are used for durability and abrasion resistance. Highly breathable internal waterproof Gore-Tex membrane provides protection for this Timberland boot from the elements. Take on the outdoors with the Timberland Chocorua Trail Women!





See Features & Item Excellence HERE


Customer Statements Right after Get The Item



I Really Like these
Wow - what a difference between these and my cheap older hiking boots which always hurt me. I took a 2 hour walk in these boots without breaking them in and the last thing I had to worry about was my feet hurting. These are so comfortable and being lightweight they are great for long treks or even for wearing everyday. They are waterproof and have a great traction sole and the styling won't make you look like a lumberjack.
I know boots are expensive these days - resist the temptation to buy something inferior and get the best fitting pair of boots you can afford. These should last a long enjoyable time.


Timberland Women's Chocorua Trail Boot
The boots are great, I have already walked many miles in them. They are comfortable, waterproof, and have great traction. I would suggest them to any women that is looking for a nice hiking boot.


warm and dry boots. Excellent and comfortable.
I have already had these boots through deep snow, mud, water, you name it. Never did my feet get wet. But they also don't get sweaty or rub anywhere they shouldn't. They also give great traction in poor weather.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts