On Sale Ironlace Lace (1-Pair), Black, 72-Inch

Ironlace Lace (1-Pair), Black, 72-Inch





Show Price


I will provide intriguing details for you, you can obtain a Ironlace Lace (1-Pair), Black, 72-Inch at a very low-cost price particularly for Now. But prior to you continue reading, please see reviews about Ironlace Lace (1-Pair), Black, 72-Inch listed here




Ironlace Lace (1-Pair), Black, 72-Inch Explanation


Ironlace has been field tested in the most abusive enviroments on earth and will preform for life. These laces not only last - they lace up tight and never stretch. So once you put them on, Ironlace will stay put and stay comfortable. Whether you are on the job site or climbing the north ridge of K2, Ironlace will always pull through for you. We Guarantee it...





Explore Features & Item Excellence HERE


Purchaser Experiences Right after Using The Product



Keep up the good work Iron lace!
Stronger than steel? Maybe. Stronger than my previous laces? You betcha! I've been wearing them for two(2) months and not a single fray showing. Regular laces would have broke by now and the rugged, hikers laces would be fraying on at least one, if not both. My job is tough on boots and laces. On a side note, I wonder if the guys at the company know that steel is stronger than iron? You see, they're called IRONlace then they claim to be stronger than... nevermind.


Great laces. Super strong.
I love these laces. Just the ticket to get my old hiking boots back in the game. I highly recommend these. They are pliable and extra strong. I've had mine for about six months, and they are going gangbusters.


Best you can buy
These things last a long time. Worth the cost and they're made in the US which I like. Buy 'em, you'll like 'em.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts