Best Seller KEEN Women's Revel Waterproof Boot,Gargoyle/Azure Blue,7 M US

KEEN Women's Revel Waterproof Boot,Gargoyle/Azure Blue,7 M US





Show Price


Based upon the online research outcomes of a number of comparable products, then I conclude that this product is really worth to purchase. I extremely suggest to you. To find the price in the USA, you can check to the link above.




KEEN Women's Revel Waterproof Boot,Gargoyle/Azure Blue,7 M US Details


Rejoice, winter-lovers, in the KEEN Revel hiking boot. This innovative women's winter hiking boot is packed with technical features to keep you outside and comfortable for hours in snowy, icy conditions. The waterproof nubuck upper is backed up by a KEEN.DRYTM waterproof membrane and 200-gram KEEN.WARM insulation. KEEN's Heat Trapulator underfoot insulation system helps keep cold from transferring through the bottom of the boot. The KEEN Revel winter hiking boot is finished with a dual-climate outsole that pairs 4mm multidirectional lugs with rubber that hardens as the mercury drops, offering dependable traction on packed snow and ice.





Find Features & Item Quality HERE


Customer Recognition After Making use of The Item



Outstanding Boots
Bought these boots during our recent snow storm because my son stole my old Garmonts and left me without boots. I was looking for not only a boot that would keep my feet warm and comfortable but also waterproof. I live near Seattle so you can imagine just how much water fall we see here. Tested the very day I received them in the snow. My feet stayed not only warm but also dry. Over the next several days I have worn them every where in melting snow, in rain, in mud, and all types of surfaces. These shoes are far more superior to my Garmonts in every way shape and form. These boots are worth every bit of the money. Just a reminder to all those who decide to purchase make sure that you go a half size up because they tend to run a half size smaller than other shoes. Very comfortable boots!!


Keens Revel-Womens size 7
I love Keens! This will be my 5th pair? Sandals, sneaks, hikers, etc.. I got these for work in a very cold warehouse, general winter hiking and hopefully a little snowshoeing and mushroom hunting?? I got them the other day and the box was so much lighter than expected! Nice! They fit perfect; going up a half size, as Keen website suggested, than I normally do as these do run kinda small. In the first few minutes, I felt they ARE very warm. I have been wearing inside at work and they are almost too warm! But they are lighter than I expected for the warmth, must be the Heat "TRAPOLATOR"!!(Said like the Terminator!) The construction seems solid, stitching seems pretty solid too. Insoles come out if you need to put in custom ones. Can't wait to try out in snow and ice, and try out the soles with the "siping", that harden in cold to grip in icy conditions. They are waterproof, so far. I hear some people have complained they are not waterproof, but I figure as they are low and considering...


GREAT BOOTS!
Only rating 4 stars because I haven't worn them in below freezing weather, yet. I'm a 10 got 1/2 size larger because of reviews about Keen shoes run short and the fit perfect! Hated getting a bigger size but design of the boot made my big foot look smaller, first time ever. I'm a tour guide in NYC, outside for hours as well as walking for hours. These boots where comfortable out of the box. Light as a feather, sung at ankle (something I had to get used to, I never owned hiking boots) no big deal. Walked in them for hours in mild weather and never felt uncomfortable or to warm. It just started getting cold and so far have worn one less layer of socks so far they are warm. They say waterproof but there is NO WAY they will keep my feet dry in a downpour or walking in NYC after a snowstorm in all the slushy puddles, so that's when I wear my BOGS Boots. Other wise these are my new favorite new boots.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts