Getting Greatest Markdown KEEN Men's Siskiyou Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Dark Earth/Burnt Henna,9 M US

KEEN Men's Siskiyou Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Dark Earth/Burnt Henna,9 M US





Show Price


Well, after doing a great deal of research and checking out the testimonials below and in other places, I decided to buy KEEN Men's Siskiyou Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Dark Earth/Burnt Henna,9 M US. Though I 'd have chosen a much better warranty, I chose the functions were attractive enough to attempt it. It is a bunch of cash to discard if it fails simply after the guarantee. I am entirely in love with this product. It is high quality product, wise attributes. I simply got it today, and I will upgrade my review later if needed.




KEEN Men's Siskiyou Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Dark Earth/Burnt Henna,9 M US Details






See Features & Product Excellence HERE


Buyer Statements Right after Buy The Item



great right out of the boxx
not sure on the longevity yet, but these are the most comfortable hiking shoes I've ever worn right out of the box.


Time Will Tell
Have not yet worn these shoes for hiking, but so far just for walking. They are half a size bigger than my shoe size yet are still a bit snug. I think they will be fine for my upcoming Alaska trip.


Great for lousy weather
I work part time as a cart attendent at a golf course in North GA. I bought these boots to keep my feet warm and dry during the cold months. I've worn these in pouring rain, sleet and temps 35 and above.

More importantly, they are comfortable. I walk a great deal during the day and these boots are very comfortable. Not running shoe comfortable but comfortable.

UPDATE (2/10) Still wearing them. Cold and rain = no problems. Feet are warm and dry. Still very comfortable.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts