Getting Cheap Deals Baffin Women's Hike Hiking Boot,Black/Plum,9 M US

Baffin Women's Hike Hiking Boot,Black/Plum,9 M US





Show Price


Well, after doing a lot of research and checking out the reviews right here and elsewhere, I decided to buy Baffin Women's Hike Hiking Boot,Black/Plum,9 M US. Though I 'd have preferred a much better warranty, I decided the functions were attractive enough to try it. It is a bunch of cash to get rid of if it falls short simply after the warranty. I am absolutely in love with this product. It is high quality product, wise features. I simply got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later if needed.




Baffin Women's Hike Hiking Boot,Black/Plum,9 M US Explanation






Explore Features & Product Quality HERE


Customer Reports After Using The Item



Get one size larger... then you'll love them
Glad I read the reviews, I did order it one size larger and it's still none too big!! Also, note that this is a winter designed boot, has some thermal aspect to it, I was hoping it was year round boot. Will try, but I'm betting it's too hot for summer. Otherwise I've worn them three times now and they broke in the first wearing - adjusted to the width of my foot - felt tight the first time I put them on but got comfortable within minutes. Seems to be a nice quality boot, good tread - helps to not slip on the ice. Look forward to off-road terrain and some geocaching in these.


M
I bought them five months ago. Don't buy this boots, they are very low quality and they are not waterproof.


Cute and functional
I got these hiking boots because I don't wear leather and these boots aren't leather. I got the eights first, and I am an eight, but I had to return them and get nines because they were snug (hiking boots should have a lot of room in the toes).

They're cute, and REALLY keep the wet and cold out. I've gone snow hiking a few times in these, and my friends with leather shoes always get cold, wet toes, and I always have warm dry toes. The waterproofing is obviously excellent.

They're a little heavy, which is to be expected, and by the time I've written this review, I doubt they're being made, but if you want an adorable shoe and they have it in your size, it's a great deal.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts