Top Deals Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - Espresso 11.5

Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - Espresso 11.5





Show Price


This is really interesting. We could hear the opinion of some purchasers who already bought the item. And I'm quite sure, that this product is great for you. To learn the present rate of the goods.




Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - Espresso 11.5 Details


There's nothing like waterproof leather hiking boots for rugged, reliable weather protection. The Merrell Chameleon4 Mid Waterproof gives you flexible comfort, and external and instep stability arms keep you rock-steady. AegisTM anti-microbial inside keeps "foot funk" to a minimum. Eco-conscious, 20% recycled cushioning softens the blows underfoot. Show you're hiking pride with the Merrell Chameleon4 Mid Waterproof.





View Features & Item Excellence HERE


Purchaser Experiences Right after Purchase The Product



Most Comfortable Mid-top combined with great customer service!
June 20, 2012: First, I have to point out that the first and fourth photos above are NOT the MID-Ventilator boots. They look and are low enough to be the Chameleon 4 Cyclones, but they are not Mid-height, i.e., those two would not cover the ankle. The review I wrote is about a boot, not a shoe: see the second photo above. That said, I've now owned the boot for a couple of weeks, and I broke them in in about an hour! I have terrible feet, and these are almost heaven. They cushion, they breathe, and yet they support. They're not at all heavy, about a pound per boot, and they protect against just about everything EXCEPT foxtails which, for some reason, managed to get in under the tongue. Then again, foxtails are "made" to spread their seed in any way possible, and I seem to be their mailman this year.

I bought these with some trepidation because of the weight, the summer heat here, and the fact that in years past, the mid-height rubbed against my ankles. Not these. These have...


Amazing Boot
First let me start by saying I'm an extremely picky shoe shopper. It's not just what's in a name but what that name brand can do for me. I started back hiking after about a 20 year hiatus. Prior to this hiatus I was a serious hiker and had hiked over 3500 mile's in the White Mountains of New Hampshire and the back country of Maine. I had a l"lesser" name brand that I bought about 8 years ago that was hanging around my closet. I laced them up and away I went on a hike. My knees and feet were in rough shape after the very first 3 miler. I thought that is was just the fact I had been away for so long but after several weeks of 3 and 5 milers no difference. I went to a local "outdoor" retailer looking for something to better my experience. After looking at several big names including Merrell I decided to shop around because the pricing was too much. One thing I did get out of this establishment was from the sales person. He said the Chameleon 4 was an exceptional shoe for the price but...


Great, Durable, Hiker, used for work
I bought these books looking for a durable "work" boot, that was waterproof and could take a beating. When I say beating I mean morning dew, sawdust, sheet rock dust, grass clippings from weed-eating, the occasional rain, water from a faucet from drinking out of a water hose, cleaning paint brushes, etc. That is a normal work week where I needed a durable boot, also to support me and back trouble. That's why I chose a hiking boot, something that is made to be wore comfortably and could take the kind of abuse that I would put it through. So far so good, I have owned them about a month now, and they have performed very well. The only thing of concern that I have noticed, was yesterday I noticed a seam in the leather on the inside of the foot, close to the big toe, where the shoe bends when you walk. I would not have thought to put a weak point in the leather at that location. To me it invites issues. But none so far.
The comfort of these boots are incredible, very little if...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts