Special Offers Vasque Women's Breeze GTX Waterproof Hiking Boot,Chocolate Chip/Pale Khaki,6 M

Vasque Women's Breeze GTX Waterproof Hiking Boot,Chocolate Chip/Pale Khaki,6 M





Show Price


I got this product about 6 days ago and am very delighted with the product. I had an Vasque Women's Breeze GTX Waterproof Hiking Boot,Chocolate Chip/Pale Khaki,6 M and I would never ever purchase once again. Up until now so good. Can't be worse than the Vasque Women's Breeze GTX Waterproof Hiking Boot,Chocolate Chip/Pale Khaki,6 M Also if you registered it on line you got an extra 2 months guarantee.




Vasque Women's Breeze GTX Waterproof Hiking Boot,Chocolate Chip/Pale Khaki,6 M Description


Take your backcountry hiking to the next level with the Vasque Breeze GTX Hiking Boot, constructed specifically for the active woman. Gortex provides breathable, waterproof comfort, the Vibram contact sole enhances stability and traction, and Arc Temp technology provides a performance-optimized athletic fit. Tough, supportive, and durable, the Vasque Women's Breeze GTX Hiking Boot is a must-have for any hiker.





View Features & Product Excellence HERE


Purchaser Reviews After Using The Item



comfortable but not waterproof
I am on my 3rd pair of these boots. They are by far the most comfortable hiking boots I have ever had on my feet, but that is an individual thing. I have slightly wider than average feet. I normally take a size 8.5 or 9, and take a size 9 in these boots.

They are not the most durable boots: I hike about 15 miles a week, year round, and use these boots for about 3/4 of that. They begin to fall apart after about 8 mos. of that activity.

They are somewhat water resistant, but NOT water proof. (That has been true for all 3 pairs that I've had.) If I am going to be hiking in muddy or slushy conditions, I wear my other, much less comfortable but truly waterproof, hiking boots.

As soon as I can find truly waterproof boots that are as comfortable as the Vasque Breeze GTX, I will stop buying these. Until then, I have no choice.


Great But Runs Small
I picked this after careful internet searches. Women rated this boot well. It is very light and comfortable. There is no break in time. The sizing is a big issue. I have always worn a 6M in any boot I have purchased in the past. I am wearing a 7.5M in this boot!! The picture makes the shoe look as if parts may be blue...it is not. They are grey-green suede, grey and yellow.


Quality Hiking Boot!
I have really bad feet - flat, bunions, wide, the works. I got these boots for a trek through the Andes to Machu Piccu. I went on a few hikes and a backpacking trip in NorCal to break them in and then walked on them for about a week in Peru up and down mountains, through mud, creeks, gravel, large rocks, dust, snow, inca ruin steps - basically every possible terrain one could imagine. These boots kept my prone-to-blisters-and-soreness-feet comfortable, blister and black and blue toenail free, and dry (even when fording streams). My friend, who has completely opposite feet than me (narrow, high arches) bought the same boots for this trek and didn't even break her boots in before, but also reported feeling wonderfully comfortable in these boots. Can't go wrong buying these!!







Blog Archive

Popular Posts