Trying find Special Price Hi-Tec Men's Altitude Ultra Light Hiking Boot,Cholocate/Lite Taupe,8 M

Hi-Tec Men's Altitude Ultra Light Hiking Boot,Cholocate/Lite Taupe,8 M





Show Price


I received this product about 2 days back and am extremely happy with the product. I had an Hi-Tec Men's Altitude Ultra Light Hiking Boot,Cholocate/Lite Taupe,8 M and I would never purchase again. Up until now so good. Can't be worse than the Hi-Tec Men's Altitude Ultra Light Hiking Boot,Cholocate/Lite Taupe,8 M Likewise if you registered it on line you got an added 2 months warranty.




Hi-Tec Men's Altitude Ultra Light Hiking Boot,Cholocate/Lite Taupe,8 M Details


  • A full-fledged hiking boot that keeps you dry and protected wherever you go.
  • Waterproof full-grain leather upper.
  • V-Lite design and construction.
  • ion-mask™ waterproofing technology uses an invisible polymer mask at a molecular level in order to repel oil, water, and most other liquids without changing the look, weight, or feel of the shoe.
  • Fully gusseted leather tongue.
  • Soft padded leather collar.
  • Moisture wicking textile lining.
  • Rustproof hardware.
  • Comfort-Tec contoured sockliner for all-day cushioning.
  • Stabila-Flex contoured bi-fit board provides support without excess weight.
  • Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole.
  • Exclusive Vibram® hiking outsole for stability and traction on all types of surfaces.
  • ion-mask™:
  • The plasma bonding process enables polymers to infuse the shoes/boots on a molecular scale, so ever single fiber, even on open-weave fabrics, is given a water-repellent polymer.
  • Enhancing every fiber and layer (even the interior) eliminates the need for a waterproof membrane or "bootie construction", so the shoe/boot never loses any breathability.
  • The absence of an additional membrane also means less weight in the construction, and it will not gain any weight when used in wet conditions because of it's water-repellent properties.
  • The ion-mask™ process also keeps footwear cleaner longer by repelling dirt from the fibers and reducing staining.
  • Finally, the ion-mask™ is very minimal quantities of chemicals are needed, unlike traditional DWR's or membranes, and the process is activated at room temperature, making it climate-friendly and energy-efficient.
  • Weight: 19 oz
  • Product measurements were taken using size 8. Please note that measurements may vary by size.





View Features & Item Quality HERE


Customer Statements Right after Buy The Product



Outstanding
I purchased these hiking boots for work. I am a paramedic and am required to wear black shoes/boots that can be polished. I am an advid boy scouter and enjoy hiking boots. Initially I was concerned about my online purchase since this was the only black hiking boot I found that I could polish. My concerns were quickly abolished after receiving this product. They are comfortable, fit perfect and work great on all surfaces. Following my first 12 hour shift wearing these boots, I did not notice any aches or pains from breaking them in. It was like I have worn them for months. I have recommended these boot for other medics in our communtiy and would recommend these to anyone in the EMS field. Extremely comfortable, waterproof, works well on all terrains and surfaces, cleans up great. Best pair of work boots I have purchased in my 16 years in the EMS field.


Great boots!
These are my favorite functional boots (boots I use outdoors - not party boots).
I do lots of hunting, fishing, camping, etc and these boots are great.
They're comfortable, heavy duty, have held up great, and have great traction.
I highly recommend them.


Incredible Boot
I bought the Hi-Tec boot from a sporting goods store on the way to visit some family and friends. I was initially seeking a boot that I could use for riding my motorcycle. I looked at the selection available and to my surpise, these were the simplest and lightest pair I found. I bought them and the fit was perfect right off the bat. I was skeptical and then kept them on for the duration of my drive and arrival to my family's home. Approximately 6 hours later, they still felt comfortable. This was just amazing for first time use. After a couple of months of use, the boots are still extra light, comfortable and sturdy.
I received another pair for Christmas and again, the fit, look and style were just right. I highly recommend this item for anyone who needs a lightweight, dependable and comfortable shoe







Blog Archive

Popular Posts