On Sale Merrell Moab Mid GTX Hiking Boot - Men's Dark Earth, 10.5

Merrell Moab Mid GTX Hiking Boot - Men's Dark Earth, 10.5





Show Price


3 Weeks ago, my pal shared his experience after buying this product. He suggests me to purchase the same product. I tried it, and it holds true what my friend stated. If you are uncertain, please review the remarks of purchasers below.




Merrell Moab Mid GTX Hiking Boot - Men's Dark Earth, 10.5 Explanation


From Death Valley to the Great Dismal Swamp, when you're hiking, biking, camping or working in hot weather, your feet will be the most comfortable part of your body. GORE-TEX gasket construction makes these mid-height hikers waterproof. And it wicks sweat away from your skin for comfort in extreme temperatures. Breathable mesh in uppers (alternating with waterproof nubuck leather) and mesh bellows tongue enhance ventilation. Rubber toe bumper and heel counter, and Vibram Multi-Sport Plus sole provide the protection, support and traction you need when the action heats up....





See Features & Item Excellence HERE


Purchaser Recognition After Buy The Product



Buy these if your command lets you
I've tried the Danner Mountain Boots, Jungles, and Cold Weather Aftermarket Danners to wear over here in Afghanistan for the last six months.

I have to say that these boots are the best I've owned in 9 years of Military Service. Granted, you can't wear them in Garrison but if you want a pair of light boots that help you run up and down rocky mountains while wearing a full combat load doing cartwheels then these boots are for you.

You can feel the rocks under your feet as the rubber soles but it doesn't hurt at all- but I have a definite feeling of good traction when I am moving up these goat trails and random rock formations.

They're super light compared to any issue boots, about a half what jungles weigh.

Also, you don't have to break these in whatsoever. I put them on the night before, walked to get some food and back, then wore them on a 9k dismounted patrol the next day. No blisters or anything.

Anyhow, I love mine.


Good Materials No Arch Support
I like this product and have been a loyal Merrell user for about a decade now. As I get older and counterintuitively, more active, I've noticed a need for more arch support in my footwear. When I buy Merrell's, I immediately throw out the factory insole and buy an after-market product. The people who sold me that insole mentioned that major shoe manufacturers have given up on high quality insoles because the after-market ones are of high quality and can be customized for individual fit.

Im my experience, high quality insoles help provide a proper arch and heel support and complement the otherwise high quality of the shoe to make for prolonged used of the product. With proper insoles, I also don't get the tired beaten-up feet at the end of the day.

Having said all that, I think high quality shoes should stand on their own merit. After having paid $125, I should not have to pay another $50 to use it.


Good for hiking
These lightweights do not have a platform stable enough for hauling a heavy backpack, but work great for light backpacking and dayhikes. The GoreTex is effective and they require no break-in period. They are durable and very breathable.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts