Searching Excellent Seller Nevados Women's Klondike Waterproof V1173W Hiking Boot,Chocolate/Stone/Hyacinth,9 M US

Nevados Women's Klondike Waterproof V1173W Hiking Boot,Chocolate/Stone/Hyacinth,9 M US





Show Price


I received this item about 7 days back and am really delighted with the product. I had an Nevados Women's Klondike Waterproof V1173W Hiking Boot,Chocolate/Stone/Hyacinth,9 M US and I would never buy again. So far so great. Can't be even worse than the Nevados Women's Klondike Waterproof V1173W Hiking Boot,Chocolate/Stone/Hyacinth,9 M US Also if you registered it on line you got an additional two months guarantee.




Nevados Women's Klondike Waterproof V1173W Hiking Boot,Chocolate/Stone/Hyacinth,9 M US Description






View Features & Product Quality HERE


Purchaser Reports After Get The Item



Great Nevados
I wanted to find a truly waterproof hiking boot for a price that would not break my budget. I not only succeeded in doing so but but found my new favorite boot for everything.
The price was so good and I was so happy with the fit and comfort that my husband wanted me to order a pair in the mens style for him. He was just as happy as I was. You can't go wrong
with this boot for whatever your activity is and yes they really are WATERPROOF. This day in time it's nice that there are still companies and products that are what they say they are.


over all a good boot
Love the boot, comfortable but a bit bulky and heavy. Probably won't use for hikes over 5 miles but great for short hikes and rocky mountainous terrain. Love the water proofing.


A great boot!
I bought these boots for hiking and have not been disappointed! I wear a 9 sneaker, so went with the 9 boot for a perfect fit. I also have a slightly wide foot and these boots fit well! I've logged lots of miles hiking in them now, and they hold up well. The other day I wore them with a nice pair of wool socks and strapped a pair of crampons to them and did a winter hike in snow and ice. My feet stayed warm and dry. I can't say anything bad about my boots!







Blog Archive

Popular Posts