On Sale Nevados Women's Basque Mid V1187W Hiking Boot,Dark Grey/Black/Light Blue,6 M US

Nevados Women's Basque Mid V1187W Hiking Boot,Dark Grey/Black/Light Blue,6 M US





Show Price


Based on the research results of a number of comparable products, then I end that this product is extremely worth to buy. I extremely recommend to you. To discover the rate in the UNITED STATE, you can check to the link above.




Nevados Women's Basque Mid V1187W Hiking Boot,Dark Grey/Black/Light Blue,6 M US Explanation






See Features & Item Excellence HERE


Purchaser Reports After Order The Item



Fantastic hiking shoes for a great price!
I bought these for a week-long hiking trip to Yosemite. I normally wear a size 7, so a 7.5 was the perfect size with thick hiking socks on. LOVED these shoes, they saved me from rolling an ankle several times, were extremely comfortable to wear for 10-12 hours at a time, and didn't give me an blisters or cramps. I would recommend this product to anyone in need of a good, stable, hiking shoe.


This is my second pair
I had bought a pair of these in a regular shoe store and liked them so much that I bought another, back-up pair here. I used them for walking my dogs 5 or so miles daily during the winter months and the snow, so they got a fair work-out. I can honestly say they are as comfortable as my sneakers are, light-weight, and quite sturdy and steady - though watch out, the soles are a tad slippery on first wear - and as a bonus, make your feet look small. What more can one ask?


For the price, good.
The size 7 fits well as I usually run between a 6.5 and 7. For the price, it is a decent shoe for light hiking.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts