Super Rebate Timberland Men's 18193 Chocorua Gore-Tex Hiker,Noir,11 M US

Timberland Men's 18193 Chocorua Gore-Tex Hiker,Noir,11 M US





Show Price


I did have some concerns after checking out some of the previous reviews prior to purchasing the unit. After using the unit now for time I can state I have actually had absolutely no issues and the unit has actually carried out flawless. We simply purchased this Timberland Men's 18193 Chocorua Gore-Tex Hiker,Noir,11 M US, making use of the price cut and the free shipping. Made it the very best rate on the net when we purchased it initially of this month.




Timberland Men's 18193 Chocorua Gore-Tex Hiker,Noir,11 M US Explanation


The Chocorua Trail Mid w/ Gore-Tex Membrane Black by Timberland Tree features: Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper provides protection to keep feet dry and comfortable in any weather, Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex





Look at Features & Item Excellence HERE


Buyer Acknowledgments Right after Buy The Product



Best boots for the bucks
I bought my first pair of these boots in October 2005 and just replaced them with another pair today (March 2007). The old ones had about 1700 miles on them and were getting a bit worn out. My job involves walking most of the day through people's yards and sometimes cross-country. These boots are light, comfortable right out of the box, and waterproof. In nearly 31 years on the job I've never had any boots as comfortable as these, and I've worn just about all the brands out there.

I'm also a backpacker and would recommend these for all but the toughest hikes.


Excellent lightweight hiker
I travel a lot and these are easy to take with me... Light enough for travel but sturdy enough for light/medium hikes. I love 'm! ( they are a little smaller then my other Timberland Boots -Alpine trail- so think about ordering a half size larger...)


Light, rugged, yet comfortable.
This is one of the lightest yet most well constructed pair of boots I've worn recently. My GF got them for me recently since she saw them on my Amazon.com wishlist, and I am thankful she did. These boots feel so light they almost feel like they give my running shoes a run for their money in weight. I almost feel asleep with them on and barely noticed as I was dozing off they were still on.

I've yet to use them in inclement weather as I have so many other light and medium duty hiking boots, but just from how they feel and how they are constructed, I doubt they'll do badly. They vent well so my feet stay dry, and they look great. Tread grip is typical for the type, especially being so new.

The one concern I was wary of were the two top lace metal grooves above ankle height. I've had boots that had similar lace grooves, and they were made of thin gauge stamped metal most of the time, and they would end up breaking off after a few months of wear due to metal fatigue...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts