Finding Greatest Price Cut KEEN Women's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot,Gargoyle/Jade Green,8 M US

KEEN Women's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot,Gargoyle/Jade Green,8 M US





Show Price


We simply bought this KEEN Women's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot,Gargoyle/Jade Green,8 M US, making use of the discount and the free of cost shipping. Made it the finest rate on the net when we purchased it first of this month. after doing a great deal of research and reading the testimonials elsewhere. I received this product about 2 days back and am extremely happy with the item, So far so excellent. I am absolutely in love with this KEEN Women's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot,Gargoyle/Jade Green,8 M US, It is a high quality item and having smart attributes.




KEEN Women's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot,Gargoyle/Jade Green,8 M US Description


Conquer changing terrain in the KEEN Targhee II Mid hiking boot. The mid-level height of this women's trail boot protects your ankle from debris and rocks. Waterproof leather and an eVent membrane keep you dry while offering breathability. Supportive and strong, the S3 heel structure absorbs shock for a stress-free hike, every time you hit the trail in the KEEN Targhee II Mid hiking boot. Fit tip: This boot runs a half-size short. KEEN recommends ordering a half-size up from your normal size (if you normally wear an 8, order an 8.5).





Find Features & Product Quality HERE


Buyer Reviews Right after Utilizing The Item



Best hiking shoe I've ever worn.
The only way I can fully describe my admiration for this shoe is with a story. My dad and I go on an annual backpacking trip near his house in Montana. We're pretty serious backpackers - sometimes doing over 30 miles in two days. This past summer I got all my stuff together and flew to Montana to go on the trip but realized the day before that I had forgot my trusty boots. I had no choice but to buy new shoes and backpack with them without breaking them in (breaking cardinal rule # 1 for backpackers). We went with the intent to "take it easy" and planned out a route of 20 miles in three days, but after the first 8 miles my feet were so happy that we extended the trip. It was some of the best packing I've ever done. And not only did I not get any blisters, but I didn't get to the campsite with a fanatical desire to take off my shoes. Since then, I purchased an extra pair of these Keen boots because they make my feet just that happy. :)

Some very cool features are:...


LOVE THIS SHOE
I don't think i could ever settle for another shoe. It's the most comfortable shoe I've worn. It has great tred on the bottom for a great grip. It's waterproof so I can tromp around in shallow creeks. Plus, Keen's leathers are all machine washable! It makes for great clean up. Take the footbed out, throw it in the washing machine... just don't throw them in the dryer (can't imagine the heat would be good for the sole.) Great shoe!


Great Boots!
I wore them for the first time during a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton and they were GREAT! I took an extra pair of sneaks with me because I feared I'd have problems because I hadn't worn the boots before. I also had blister bandages. I didn't need any of them!! These boots survived very wet snow, many muddy, flooded paths and Bison Poop! They were so comfy I thought I had replaced the arches with something 'better". I felt very confident on rocky paths. I had to buy 1/2 size bigger then my normal size.

Many of the more expensive boots hurt my feet and/or ankle so I am super pleased with these boots. (though not so pleased about my encounter with the Bison ;) )







Blog Archive

Popular Posts