Looking Greatest Markdown Vasque Men's Breeze 2.0 GTX Waterproof Hiking Boot,Slate Brown/Russet Orange,11 M US

Vasque Men's Breeze 2.0 GTX Waterproof Hiking Boot,Slate Brown/Russet Orange,11 M US





Show Price


Well, after doing a lot of research and reviewing the reviews below and somewhere else, I decided to purchase Vasque Men's Breeze 2.0 GTX Waterproof Hiking Boot,Slate Brown/Russet Orange,11 M US. Though I 'd have chosen a much better guarantee, I chose the features were appealing enough to try it. It is a great deal of cash to throw away if it fails just after the warranty. I am entirely in love with this product. It is high quality product, smart features. I simply got it today, and I will upgrade my review later if needed.




Vasque Men's Breeze 2.0 GTX Waterproof Hiking Boot,Slate Brown/Russet Orange,11 M US Explanation


Ride the wind with the Vasque Breeze 2.0 GTX hiking boot. This durable men's hiker features a waterproof nubuck and air mesh nylon upper with a protective TPU plate; the GORE-TEX waterproof membrane ensures protection from the elements. The gusseted, padded tongue keeps out trail debris and relieve pressure from lacing across instep. The Arc Tempo Last provides powerful toe-off and enhances agility over technical terrain. The dual-density EVA footbed and molded EVA midsole absorb shock and lend support. The Vibram Contact outsole of the Vasque Breeze 2.0 GTX outdoor boot grips into the terrain with aggressive high-traction lugs for added stability.





Find Features & Product Quality HERE


Customer Acknowledgments After Purchase The Product



Solid choice for lightweight boot
Hey Everybody. Want to give my thoughts on the Vasque GTX 2.0 hiking boot.
I'm a big Vasque fan and own a pair of their backpacking boots which after putting around 400 miles on them over some tough terrain, I have to say they are the best that I've ever owned. But, it's time to replace and was hoping for something a little lighter, thus the 2.0 GTXs come into play.

Size: I almost always wear a size 11, probably at least 90% of the time, but maybe I'm a tweener. I started off ordering an 11 and my toes bumped horribly even with crew socks. So, unless you're sure that you run on the small side of a size, try to find a place to try them on first. I had them replaced with a 11.5 and they fit better. It seemed that the width was a little narrow, but after a couple weekend hikes, they have either broken in or I've quit noticing.

Arc Tempo: The Arc Tempo kind of tilts your foot forward giving you a little momentum into your next step. Ok, I like it, but I...


Great pair of boots
As many others have mentioned, these boots tend to run a bit small. I normally wear a 10, but I ordered these in 10.5 and they fit perfectly. I bought these to wear just for hiking, but they're so comfortable that I may end up wearing them all of the time. There was almost no break in period for these boots and they offer great ankle support. I may have to get a second pair.


Vasque Boots - many more happy miles
It is a tragedy but you cannot buy Vasque boots in the UK; but ordering from the U.S. was straightforward and the delivery was excellent in terms of timing and quality. Why go to the trouble of shipping boots from the U.S.?

I have replaced a pair of Vasque Men's Breeze GTX with these Breeze 2.0 GTX boots and I am delighted. They are astonishingly light, highly waterproof, well ventilated in summer and warm in winter. As always some good thick hiking socks are essential and then they give excellent comfort. The sole and lining are good for any ground type. The 2.0 GTX has a more rugged rubber exterior toe cap and heel plate which will help in more rocky / rugged locations but these boots trudge happily through British lowland mud and fields week-in week-out for years (my old pair is completely intact externally, but I have worn them through inside after around 2,000 miles!) Thanks Vasque!







Blog Archive

Popular Posts