Finding Cheap Offers Ruffwear Grip Trex Boots for Dogs 2.25-Inch, Granite Gray

Ruffwear Grip Trex Boots for Dogs 2.25-Inch, Granite Gray





Show Price


Based on the online research results of a number of comparable items, then I end that this product is very worth to purchase. I highly recommend to you. To find the rate in the USA, you can check to the link above.




Ruffwear Grip Trex Boots for Dogs 2.25-Inch, Granite Gray Description


The Grip Trex Dog Boots, from Ruffwear, set the standard in paw wear for dogs who hike, bike, run or explore the great outdoors with their humans. These durable dog boots protect dog paws from rough or rocky terrain and provide traction on slippery surfaces. Extend the adventure with Grip Trex Dog Boots from Ruffwear!





View Features & Item Excellence HERE


Purchaser Reviews After Purchase The Product



My dog loves his new runners
I purchased these boots, a collar and matching leash along with a float coat for my dog, all the items fit great and are very good quality. My springer appreciates the finer things in life and he loves to look good in his Ruffwear on the street, in the field, or in the water. He gets compliments wherever he goes. When I opened the box and he seen the boots he went crazy. I managed to get the front two on and had to let him run around for a while and burn off some energy, then I got one back boot on and again he went crazy and had to run around for another 5 minutes once I got the 4th boot on I had to make a video of him he was so happy. He could "squeal" going around the corners on the wood floor in the house, that is way more fun and you know the boots must be grippy. These boots are great and do not flip upside down like cheaper ones we have had. We used the sizing chart and it was a perfect fit.


Good but...
Thessefit and worked well for my dog, but even with the liners they rubbed his feet raw. I really liked them because they were very easy to put on and looked great. Unfortunately we have gone back to his old shoes which take two people to put on, but don't hurt his feet.


Your search for a perfect dog shoe ends here!!
While I was ordering, I was very skeptical about it due to price and no reviews...This product is made of great quality and its very easy to put them on your pooch... It was perfect and with in few mins, my baby started to walk naturally...(It's funny to watch them get used to them though :))

Pros:
1.) Great Quality
2.) Very easy to put them on your dog

Cons:
1.) Price (Too expensive...expensive than my shoe :))
2.) Even after tightening the shoe with adjustable strap, It tends to get loose and shoe will start turning upside down making very inconvenient for the dog...and you will have to correct it in middle of your walk...which is why I am giving 4 out of 5...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts