Best Seller McNett ReviveX Nubuck, Suede & Fabric Water Repellent, 4oz

McNett ReviveX Nubuck, Suede & Fabric Water Repellent, 4oz





Show Price


This product is in fact quite approved in the United States. You can search over and over again, and you will find many benefits had by this product. Even my pals and household highly recommend it.




McNett ReviveX Nubuck, Suede & Fabric Water Repellent, 4oz Description


ReviveX Nubuck, Suede & Fabric Water Repellent spray is engineered to weather-proof boots and shoes without altering their appearance. Will not darken or smooth nubuck, suede or fabric finishes. Ideal for all GORE-TEX footwear, GORE-TEX XCR footwear, Sympatex and eVENT footwear.





See Features & Product Quality HERE


Purchaser Acknowledgments Right after Utilizing The Product



None better!
Revivex water repellant for shoes is the best product I've ever used for waterproofing and I've used a few over the years. I bought my first bottle in a outfitters store. I used it on a pair a hiking boots that my son was going to wear on an away school trip that included hiking. Rainy weather was called for all weekend. I applied Revivex to the boots saturating them and then letting them dry. My son told me that the boots never even became wet! His feet stayed dry and warm the whole time! Yeaa Revivex! I won't buy any other product for our waterproofing needs again. I've also used it on my daughters well worn Ugg boots. She brought them camping and you know how shoes can become soggy from the morning dew around the campsite. After treating her Uggs they never became wet and her feet stayed dry. No more having to dry out the boots by the fire every night! It works wonderfully on the fabric as well as the suede parts of the boots and does not change the appearance at all or...


FOLLOW DIRECTIONS
There was enough in this bottle to saturate a pair of knee high suede boots and 2 pairs of suede loafers. It works great if you follow the directions and saturate the suede, don't just spritz it on. It dries quickly, doesn't discolor the suede and really waterproofs. I'll say again for those who complained of poor performance, follow the directions.


Not bad, but not recommended on gray
This didn't discolor tan or black suede, but it did make 2 pairs of gray suede darker. I have a lovely new pair of gray suede heels, and I feel like the spray made the suede look "cheaper" and darker, but I wouldn't say it ruined them. I'll still wear them, but I feel like they looked better before using the spray. I did test it on the back of a heel first, and it didn't seem to make much of a difference in color, so I sprayed the whole shoe to find it did make a difference... so I'm not sure "testing" really proves much.

I sprayed a pair of gray suede Sperrys (slightly different quality of suede), and while they looked a bit darker, I actually preferred them that way. The suede didn't feel different afterward like they did for my gray heels. I'm not sure what "kind" of suede has this effect (are there different "kinds" of suede?).

I sprayed 5 pairs of shoes yesterday and I wore the gray Sperrys today. It happened to rain, and the spray seemed to do its job...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts