Getting Best Seller Timberland Men's 15130 Chocurua Trail GTX Boot,Brown/Brown,8.5 W

Timberland Men's 15130 Chocurua Trail GTX Boot,Brown/Brown,8.5 W





Show Price


Based upon the online research outcomes of numerous similar products, then I end that this item is extremely worth to purchase. I highly suggest to you. To watch the rate in the USA, you can check to the link above.




Timberland Men's 15130 Chocurua Trail GTX Boot,Brown/Brown,8.5 W Explanation


The Chocorua Trail Mid w/ Gore-Tex Membrane Brown/Green by Timberland Tree features: Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper provides protection to keep feet dry and comfortable in any weather, Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps feetdry and comfortable for protection in any weather, Adjustable lacing system for a customized fit, Removable contoured sockliner for additional underfoot comfort, and B.S.F.P. motion efficiency system active rubber lug outsole for excellent traction.





Look at Features & Product Excellence HERE


Buyer Testimonials Right after Purchase The Product



Great shoe comfortable out of the box for a guy with wide feet
Great shoe. Comfortable out of the box. I have wide feet (double E) and I dread breaking in new shoes. Too often, new shoes for me are too narrow even if they're advertised as a wide or extra wide. With these boots, I didn't have a single moment of breaking them in because they were made as advertised (wide in my case) and extremely comfortable. The size was also correct (12 in my case b/c I wear a 46 metric). I'd buy these again and I really enjoy wearing them.


I walk...
I bought this shoes for my trip to South America (Argentina, Chile and Peru) a week before my flight. I was concerned that I've made a mistake for not giving them a try before. But after one week of walking and walking I was prooved wrong. They are very lightweight and fits like those shoes you will not get rid of because they feel just right, just perfect. Keeps you feet very dry. Great product, every cent worth.


These boots rock...
These boots are perhaps the best set I've ever owned. Nice light weight, durable, and good looking. I've bought Timberland products for years and they never let me down. Excellent boots for the price, considering buying a second pair for somewhere down the road. I highly recommend there, shipping is fast too.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts