Top Deals New Balance Men's MO1099 Boot,Grey,7.5 D US

New Balance Men's MO1099 Boot,Grey,7.5 D US





Show Price


We simply bought this New Balance Men's MO1099 Boot,Grey,7.5 D US, making use of the discount and the free shipping after reviewing a few of the prior testimonials prior to purchasing the product. So far so excellent. I am entirely in love with this product from New Balance, Made it the best cost on the net when we purchased it first of this month.




New Balance Men's MO1099 Boot,Grey,7.5 D US Details


New Balance 1099 Hikers are stylish, WATERPROOF and insulated kicks. Blaze your own trail! Splash through a shallow stream or explore a rocky ridge. There are only 2 ways to handle life... run away from it or seize it. So get moving. Find your own little piece of heaven. Go where you want to go with your feet planted comfortably in these Waterproof Hikers by famous New Balance! Your feet will remain comfy, warm and happy as a clam in or out of the wet. Break out from the pack: Waterproof synthetic uppers; C-Cap midsole ensures supportive cushioning with your stride; Vibram IceTrek outsole delivers traction on wet or dry surfaces; 200 gram PrimaLoft ECO insulation ensures chill-chasing warmth in winter conditions; No-sew seamless uppers reduce weight and prevent chafing; Padded, gusseted tongue. Each approx. 7" h., 20 ozs. State Color; Width: medium or extra-extra-wide (4E); and Size. Order yours today! Men's New Balance 1099 Waterproof Hikers





Inspect Features & Item Excellence HERE


Buyer Testimonials Right after Purchase The Item



Uncomfortable due to a design flaw
I love new balance shoes, as far as sneakers and running shoes go its the only brand I will buy. WIth that said I had very high hopes for this boot. I was looking for an every day winter boot that would be comfortable and warm in cold conditions (camping, snow, out door activities), this boot looked like it fit the bill perfectly. The big issue with it and the reason why I ultimately returned them is that there is a hard seam where the upper high top section of the boot is sewn to the lover section of the boot, and it is right at ankle height. I tried these boots on with winter socks and thick wool hiking socks and they were still too uncomfortable. I can't imagine that anyone would be able to look by that issue and keep the boots.


Badly engineered
My last 3 pairs of New Balance shoes ran to small. My last pair I ordered 1 size larger and they were to tight to be confortable and would not stretch out. Goodwill got those. So this time I ordered a size 11.5 for my size 10 feet. The tongue is stationary and not designed for the human foot, not the foot of the wide footed people who wear this brand for the wide widths anyway. I refuse to grease my socks, so these were returned. PS: The sole is made to track as much of your yard into your house as you can. Bonus!


Top notch--well made, comfortable, perfect for winter--buy a size smaller
These boots are top notch, the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. The inner sole of the boots are made by Vibram and they are extremely comfortable. The stitching is solid. The outer soles are very thick with great grip on the bottoms. The strings are thick and high quality.

The only annoying thing about them is that the top 2 notches for the strings are the little arms that you have to wrap nudge the string through every time you put them on but I suppose that's typical of most boots and it's not that big of a deal. That's just the only thing I don't like about them so I wanted to add that to the review.

Wearing these almost feels like sneakers--that's how comfortable they are. The first time I wore them, my sister-in-law said, "Wow, those are really nice boots. I bet they were $180 or $200." And I said, "Nope, they were about $100 on Amazon." Trust me, my sis-in-law is no big fan of mine so for her to say that she had to have been very impressed by them...







Blog Archive

Popular Posts