Top Price KEEN Men's Oregon PCT Waterproof Hiking Boot,Bison/Rust,14 M US

KEEN Men's Oregon PCT Waterproof Hiking Boot,Bison/Rust,14 M US





Show Price


I got this product about 4 days back and am extremely happy with the item. I had an KEEN Men's Oregon PCT Waterproof Hiking Boot,Bison/Rust,14 M US and I would never purchase again. Up until now so excellent. Cannot be even worse than the KEEN Men's Oregon PCT Waterproof Hiking Boot,Bison/Rust,14 M US Also if you registered it on line you got an extra 2 months warranty.




KEEN Men's Oregon PCT Waterproof Hiking Boot,Bison/Rust,14 M US Details


Prepare for outdoor adventure with the KEEN Oregon PCT hiking boot. This high-functioning hiking boot's leather, webbing and synthetic upper features a waterproof membrane that allows sweat to vaporize and keeps water out to maintain a cool, dry foot environment. The metatomical footbed cradles the foot and provides arch support. Multi-directional lugs on the outsole of the KEEN Oregon PCT hiking boot provide traction on a variety of surfaces, while the cork/EVA heel cushion offers all-day comfort for long hikes. Fit tip: This boot runs a half-size short. KEEN recommends ordering a half-size up from your normal size (if you normally wear an 8, order an 8.5).





Find Features & Item Quality HERE


Buyer Awareness After Purchase The Item



Very good boot
I love these boots - very comfortable toe box, first boot to really fit me in that area. Very stable, very good on rock, not too heavy but substantial feeling. I'm thinking of buying another pair just in case they aren't available when I wear these out. I'm a lifelong hiker, mountaineer and backpacker. Not an expert in anything but my own feet, and my feet like these!


Best boots I ever owned
I got these boots for hiking and I wanted to get a head start on winter this year. I've owned many types of boots all leather none of them fit like these Keens. The first day I got them they fit like a glove and ankle protection is there also. I've had basketball shoes that didn't feel as nice as these boots from the sole to the uppers all around great boots. They also allow your feet to breathe I have not had a chance to get in the water with them yet but if there is any problems with that I just get some Kiwi waterproofing for them.


Happy wide feet
I have wide feet and looked for a boot that I could use on short backpacking trips and day hikes. These were it for me. After trying on over 30 boots in over a month I decided to go with these and they have not disappointing me yet. They are very light for their size and seem to be constructed fairly well. Also the almost broken in feeling is yet another great feature about these boots. The only issue would be that the bottom of the boots are starting to wear off, maybe not the best life expectancy. Would recommend them if you are a weekend warrior and walk/hike no more than 15-20 times a year.

C







Blog Archive

Popular Posts