Finding Best Seller Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Treasure,10.5 M US

Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Treasure,10.5 M US





Show Price


I will provide interesting details for you, you can get a Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Treasure,10.5 M US at a extremely low-cost cost particularly for Present. However before you continue reviewing, please see testimonials concerning Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Treasure,10.5 M US below




Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Treasure,10.5 M US Description


Grab your poles and pack and head for your favorite trail in the Columbia Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Shoes for men. These waterproof and stain resistant hiking boots are made from waterproof leather with high abrasion resistant overlays for extra durability.





Look at Features & Item Quality HERE


Buyer Testimonials Right after Order The Product



The Boyfriend's Really Happy With These Boots
I ordered these boots for my boyfriend who wears a size 15 shoe, which not too very easy to find at a reasonable price. They were in stock (yay!), and arrived exactly when expected in excellent condition. He says they are really comfortable, light on his feet, and will be warm enough for winter. I would definitely order another pair for him.


Size chart is way off
I really like the shoes, good material, and good shape, but the size is not good. I bought size 14 which is supposed to be a 47 with European size and it was instead a 49 1/2, too big. So I would say be careful with the size you pick.


a big success
I purchased these boots for my husband's birthday. I was looking for a tough, waterproof, lightweight hiking boot. After reading other reviews, some commenting on the sizing being a little small, I decided to order a half size larger than my husband normally wears. Wonder of wonders, the boots are absolutely perfect for him. He is shocked that a boot through mail-order could work out so well. He says they are more comfortable than his tennis shoes but much tougher on the trail. Nice and lightweight. I think the half size bigger was the right call. Very pleased with this purchase!







Blog Archive

Popular Posts