Promo Offer Nevados Women's Luego V4143W Hiking Boot,Steel Grey/Dusk Grey/Metal Blue,10 M US

Nevados Women's Luego V4143W Hiking Boot,Steel Grey/Dusk Grey/Metal Blue,10 M US





Show Price


This item is actually rather prominent in the United States. You can browse over and over once again, and you will certainly find many benefits had by this item. Even my buddies and household extremely advise it.




Nevados Women's Luego V4143W Hiking Boot,Steel Grey/Dusk Grey/Metal Blue,10 M US Description


A leather and nylon mesh upper with a round toe





See Features & Item Excellence HERE


Customer Recognition After Using The Product



Hiking shoes
Can't wait to try them hiking. They are comfortable but could use some arch support. Otherwise very satisfied with the price of the shoes and the quality.


Nevados
A comfortable true to size shoe, with removable insole and good tread. Went hiking and was pleased with the traction. As well it is a good looking shoe a good buy for the price! Also got it in 2 days! Great service once again Amazon.


Good solid hiking shoe
I like these shoes, but I ordered them a half size smaller than I wear, after reading reviews that they run large. I shouldn't have done this, as they were a bit snug the first few times I wore them (I do have wide feet). However, they've loosened up since, and they are now very comfortable. I like the tread on them, and they seem to be pretty waterproof. I'm looking forward to wearing them on day trips to the mountains.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts