Find Greatest Deals Hi-Tec Renegade Trail Hiking Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Smokey Brown/Dark Taupe/Mushy Pea,6 M US Big Kid

Hi-Tec Renegade Trail Hiking Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Smokey Brown/Dark Taupe/Mushy Pea,6 M US Big Kid





Show Price


I did have some issues after reading a few of the prior testimonials prior to buying the unit. After making use of the unit now for time I can state I've had no concerns and the unit has actually done flawless. We just purchased this Hi-Tec Renegade Trail Hiking Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Smokey Brown/Dark Taupe/Mushy Pea,6 M US Big Kid, using the discount and the cost-free shipping. Made it the very best rate on the web when we purchased it initially of this month.




Hi-Tec Renegade Trail Hiking Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Smokey Brown/Dark Taupe/Mushy Pea,6 M US Big Kid Description


This boot is made with Waterproof Suede Leather, a Durable Carbon Rubber Hiking Outsole, a Full Length EVA Sockliner.





Explore Features & Product Excellence HERE


Purchaser Reviews After Buy The Product



Nice Boot - Runs Small
I ordered these boots for my son (11), who is going on a backpacking trip with Boy Scouts in a month, because they are waterproof, look good, and are well priced. I was happy when they arrived because they looked well made and sturdy. However, when my son tried them on, his big toes touched the front of the shoe. I ordered them in his correct size, 4.5. About 2 weeks ago, I bought him 2 pairs of sneakers in that size: Nike and Tony Hawk. We measured his feet at the time. Both pairs still fit fine, with room to spare in the front. So I know 4.5 is his correct size. I returned these and ordered a 1/2 size larger (size 5). They are perfect! My son really likes them, too. He wore them to a week of Boy Scout overnight camp (that included hiking), a week of day camp (that included LONG hikes), and on a short Boy Scout backpacking trip. The insides got wet when he walked in the river, but he told me that the water sloshed over the tops, so I do not know if they are really...


A bit hard to break in, but good value overall, GREAT PERFORMANCE
I used these boots to hike the Way of St. James (5 day hike, over 70 miles of rough terrain). I am a woman size 6 (generally corresponds to Big Kid size 4). I could definitely have used a size bigger.

I found these boots to be an EXCELLENT value for the prize. They felt ultralight, they are trully waterproof (I used them several consecutive days of nasty weather), they offer great support for your ankle, and the sole gives you very decent protection without making you feel like Big Foot.

On the not so hot side, the size running a tad smaller than usual, plus the rubber reinforcement of the toes making it a bit harder to break in that it normally would. NOW,after over 100 miles on them, they feel like a glove.

Overall, two thumbs up. Performance comparable to the higher end range of hiking boots (true and tested in harsh conditions), just account for tight sizing when you order yours.


Qualty Youth Hiking Boots
I bought these boots for my daughter to wear while hiking and backpacking. The construction is very good and they have held up very well. They are not terribly heavy and my daughter does not complain about wearing them for long periods of time, now that they are broken in. Like all traditional hiking boots these need to be broken in as they are very stiff out of the box. I had my daughter wear them to school for several days and then over the weekend as well before we took them out real hiking. Now they are great.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts