Finding Best Markdown Hi-Tec Men's Altitude IV WP Hiking Boot,Dark Chocolate,11 M

Hi-Tec Men's Altitude IV WP Hiking Boot,Dark Chocolate,11 M





Show Price


We simply purchased this Hi-Tec Men's Altitude IV WP Hiking Boot,Dark Chocolate,11 M, using the discount and the complimentary shipping after reviewing a few of the previous testimonials prior to purchasing the item. So far so great. I am totally in love with this item from Hi-Tec, Made it the very best rate on the internet when we purchased it first of this month.




Hi-Tec Men's Altitude IV WP Hiking Boot,Dark Chocolate,11 M Description


This boot is made with Waterproof Nubuck Leather, a Durable Carbon Rubber Hiking Outsole, a Comfort-Tec Contoured Sockliner for comfort.





Find Features & Product Excellence HERE


Buyer Awareness After Order The Product



Great boots for travel and general wear
These have been great boots. I am on my fourth pair of the Altitude series- a version I, version II, and now 2 version IVs. All have been good buys for me. The version IV have been the best but all have been good.

First, I have a high arch and have always been hard on any footwear with a tendency to walk on the 'outside' of my foot. I wear these boots to travel in and work in while traveling. Many a mile in airports, many miles on concrete, gravel, dirt, and inside simulation facilities. When I travel I tend to only take these boots - my work rarely requires dress clothes, the boots look good in an open collar work environment, they are comfortable, and taking only 1 pair of shoes does cuts down on packing requirements quite a bit for longer trips (3 weeks or longer in duration).

I have taken these boots on three overseas trips - they did well in the Scottish highlands (twice), and London. They did equally well on the beaches of Hawaii, Myrtle Beach, and...


most comfortable shoes ever worn
I am very hard on soles and have finally worn these out after two years of hard use. These shoes do it all- look nice, keeps water out, and is the most comfortable I have ever worn. I am looking to get the exact same pair- but hard to find on sale anywhere but since the are so nice, they are worth the price.


Returning Customer
I'm on my 5th or 6th pair of these boots. I'm a meat cutter. I'm on my feet, in the cold for 8 hours a day. My feet are warm, dry, and comfortable. When I wear these out, I'll buy another pair. End of story.







Blog Archive

Popular Posts